New Lady Jeana Paige Employment Site! Looking to work with Independents touring NC,VA,SC,DC,PA

Hello Ladies,
Wanted to let you all know I have made a new employment site to better help ladies find information on what I'm looking for and what areas.

I'm highly experience in all areas of the adult industry, client referencing, marketing/advertising each independent lady. I'm 12+ years established with a stellar repetition , very hard worker,highly experienced in companion touring-mapping, pre-booking clients threw verification , my #1 concern is companion Safety and I have a perfect safety record in the industry, Privacy, financial success while doing something you enjoy.

I have worked in all areas of the industry- from being a agency lady to becoming a independent and then moving on to my love of business in a industry I love so much and have had so much positive feed back from.

I enjoy working with independents and of course mentoring new ladies on being among the best, by becoming one of the best threw offering 100% in services-personality and love for what you do.

If I can be of assistance to you please come fill out my online application or if you just want to know a little me about me and what I offer go to :

http://ladyjeanapaige.wordpress.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Jeana Paige