TAXES, PHOTOGRAPHY, CPA'S

Taxes/CPA:I am needing to do my taxes this year and am needing some info on how to complete w2s for some of my techs. Please pm me for info. Please remember that I am in the fort worth area.
Professional Photographers: looking for a REAL PROFESSIONAL photographer, for pinup style shoots..when I say PROFESSIONAL that is what I mean, please do not respond if you have a makeshift studio in a basement with foil on the windows. I do not have props so please have that available.
***I am needing these services soon, hope to hear from you soon
I will be in Dallas this weekend shooting provider showcases. I sent you a pm.
Taxes/CPA:I am needing to do my taxes this year and am needing some info on how to complete w2s for some of my techs. Please pm me for info. Please remember that I am in the fort worth area.
Professional Photographers: looking for a REAL PROFESSIONAL photographer, for pinup style shoots..when I say PROFESSIONAL that is what I mean, please do not respond if you have a makeshift studio in a basement with foil on the windows. I do not have props so please have that available.
***I am needing these services soon, hope to hear from you soon Originally Posted by nina r3d
nina r3d, I would recon DDBD Photography. He will get you what you need.
Thanks Sonya and I'll be back your way very soon...hint hint
Thanks Sonya and I'll be back your way very soon...hint hint Originally Posted by DDBD Photography
Sounds great!