The Hater in me Lol

Ok.. so after reading all of Dr. GREYS reviews I am extremely jealous of his lifestyle and I knew I should have finished school
By his own admission, the Dr. is the beneficiary of some RW situations that allow him some hobby leeways that others of us don't have. Still, he has proven to be judicious in how he spends his hobby funds and on whom he spends them.

To put it another way, I agree with the OP. Up yours, Dr. Grey.
By his own admission, the Dr. is the beneficiary of some RW situations that allow him some hobby leeways that others of us don't have. Still, he has proven to be judicious in how he spends his hobby funds and on whom he spends them.

To put it another way, I agree with the OP. Up yours, Dr. Grey. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Lol
Lmfao CM!!
Still live the dream.
Go back to school and hit that college trim
Ok.. so after reading all of Dr. GREYS reviews I am extremely jealous of his lifestyle and I knew I should have finished school Originally Posted by HottShott210

What makes you think he even pursued a higher education? Why? Solely basing it off his handle ? Lol
CoverMe is so eloquent at times. I heartily concur. Dr. Grey has way more frolicking fun times than one young man is allowed to have.