Son of a hitch! Justice Scalia found dead.

Is there a "Grassy Knoll" anywhere near that Ranch House? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Only mounds of cow chips from which JOHNSON GRASS has sprouted.
Is it to hard for you to do a Google search or does BL have to do it for you? Originally Posted by WTF
Stupid bitch I'm not going to Google Nimoy kills Scalia. God you're a moronic buffoon.

You don't even have to do a Google search, it's on just about every news web page Originally Posted by BigLouie
You are simply rumor mongering. Which is what you do. You want to prove a point, post a reputable source.
Nimoy is dead. Nice trick if he killed Scalia. I think he and Elvis conspired together.
And JL...
Nimoy is dead. Nice trick if he killed Scalia. I think he and Elvis conspired together. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Everyone knows Nimoy killed Marilyn Monroe. GEEEZ!
I hear he used that plane from Malaysia that was hidden on an island under a tarp to make his get away. I guess JD was right all along
Beware of the Vulcan mind meld!!
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2016, 06:58 AM
Stupid bitch I'm not going to Google Nimoy kills Scalia. God you're a moronic buffoon.

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Then quit asking others to do it for you , you cum drenched slut. Scalia is dead and I say good riddance no matter who killed the SOB.

Beam me up Scotty...
[SIZE=3]
Beam me up Scotty...
Originally Posted by WTF
You're SOL, AND SO ARE WE! Scotty is dead also.
Fucking toad.
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2016, 11:25 AM
Have they buried that SOB yet? Until they do, I fear this is a cruel prank...

Have they buried that SOB yet? Until they do, I fear this is a cruel prank.... Originally Posted by WTF
Unlike you his legacy, intellect, and philosophy will live forever. As he died he lost more intelligence in his little finger than you will have garnered your entire life. Must be a bitch to be you.
Who will get approved?
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/the-w...163536559.html
Should Obie have put his name on the list?
Well he could resign and then let Biden appoint him. You boyz would fucking disintegrate!

Good times! Good times!

(ahem...)
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2016, 03:49 PM
Unlike you his legacy, intellect, and philosophy will live forever. As he died he lost more intelligence in his little finger than you will have garnered your entire life. Must be a bitch to be you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unlike me? What about your dumbass? You think your legacy will live on?

Scalia's legacy will be that of Justices that ok'd slavery by their rulings. Same as Justices that opposed mixed race marriage.