LOOKING FOR A NICE RENTAL CAR HELP ME??

Let me get my wallet out and help you!!

OMG, I can't believe something like this would happen!!!!

When I am short on cash I always come to a board and ask if someone will fuck me for free.
I get so many offers that I am spent by the end of the day.

So go fuck a couple of guys for the money and then go to DMV and get your ID back.

Go to the bank and get a card issued, get some cash out Uber a car.

Bang a few more guys and buy a cheap car and you are back in business.

Judging from your below post I am thinking you are living the life of a fucking queen.

So take your bullshit story down the road. We have heard the bullshit so many times we get ill when we hear it again..
You posted this 2 days AFTER you begged for a car lol

Fucking priceless Originally Posted by Gotyour6
You do realize I was being sarcastic, right? That I was making fun of the OP's post...?
Let me get my wallet out and help you!!

OMG, I can't believe something like this would happen!!!!

When I am short on cash I always come to a board and ask if someone will fuck me for free.
I get so many offers that I am spent by the end of the day.

So go fuck a couple of guys for the money and then go to DMV and get your ID back.

Go to the bank and get a card issued, get some cash out Uber a car.

Bang a few more guys and buy a cheap car and you are back in business.

Judging from your below post I am thinking you are living the life of a fucking queen.

So take your bullshit story down the road. We have heard the bullshit so many times we get ill when we hear it again..
You posted this 2 days AFTER you begged for a car lol

Fucking priceless Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Good point.
Great, now two people are associating me as the OP. And this is supposed to be the higher class of people in here. SMDH. Never fails to surprise me how there are so many people not fluent in sarcasm.
Great, now two people are associating me as the OP. And this is supposed to be the higher class of people in here. SMDH. Never fails to surprise me how there are so many people not fluent in sarcasm. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Hooker begging clients for loans and vehicle call that high class.Are you going to give a client free session?
Great, now two people are associating me as the OP. And this is supposed to be the higher class of people in here. SMDH. Never fails to surprise me how there are so many people not fluent in sarcasm. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

You forgot to use your sarcasm font didn't u lmao. Can't believe that totally went over a few peoples heads . Think most with effective reading comprehension got the joke lol
You forgot to use your sarcasm font didn't u lmao. Can't believe that totally went over a few peoples heads . Think most with effective reading comprehension got the joke lol Originally Posted by Kay2Day
I know right. I clearly got the joke.
Hooker begging clients for loans and vehicle call that high class.Are you going to give a client free session? Originally Posted by Fancylady
Wow. Just wow. Here, allow me to spell this out for you, since you are clearly missing the point.

1) I'm *not* the OP asking for a car.
2) *My* post was mistakenly quoted by Gotyour6 and he also thought I was the OP.
3) *You* are quoting something that isn't even relevant, because I was mistakenly quoted to begin with.
4) Both you *and* Gotyour6 need lessons in sarcasm and reading comprehension.
I think I'm sad that only a few people got my original sarcastic joke, because goddam, that was some of my best work!
I think I'm sad that only a few people got my original sarcastic joke, because goddam, that was some of my best work! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
It was fantastic sarcasm! I got the joke, but then I got me a read'n n writen edumacation.
Claire, I got it... Your sarcasm was very clear and quite entertaining.
I think I'm sad that only a few people got my original sarcastic joke, because goddam, that was some of my best work! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I hate when that happens. Sometimes on my local new stations Facebook page, I'll make a comment that is so kick-ass I have to read it like 20 times before moving on, and that comment will get 2 or 3 likes, but then I post some generic, hardly even witty shit, and get like 400 likes?!?!?!

What is wrong with this world????
I hate when that happens. Sometimes on my local new stations Facebook page, I'll make a comment that is so kick-ass I have to read it like 20 times before moving on, and that comment will get 2 or 3 likes, but then I post some generic, hardly even witty shit, and get like 400 likes?!?!?!

What is wrong with this world???? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Because the general public is, well, stupid. Lol.
The people spending a huge amount of time on social media deciding what ought to be liked and disliked aren't the general public.

Most people who are productive don't have time to do that.

IJS.
New ladies hereabouts should take the Provider 101 classes. Oooops, forgot they don't have them any more. Originally Posted by ck1942

Actually, I still offer these "classes" to serious and mature New young ladies.
Too funny Gotyour6>>>>>>>

Please tell me how you word your request, so far Begging hasn't worked for me. LMMFAO

O and for KKA Please give some lessons to the girls on BBBJ. Thanks!!