LOOKING FOR A NICE RENTAL CAR HELP ME??

O and for KKA Please give some lessons to the girls on BBBJ. Thanks!! Originally Posted by loveitdou
I'll try.

But in all honesty, sucking a cock the correct way, which is to essentially "worship" said cock, is actually an artistic endeavor and quality.

I believe....One must naturally possess such artistic qualities along with the raw drive and almost obsessive passion and want in order to successfully give a mind blowing bbbj aka cock worship session.

You can't just put a dick in your mouth and bob your silly empty little head up and down and call it a blowjob. That just blows and sucks....and not in a good way. I mean really, WTF. Love the cock and show it that love. Kiss it and make out with the bastard like your mad at it and like that bitch is Brad Pitt or some other hottie you adore.

And never ever make the mistake of limiting all said licking, sucking, teasing, tasting, lip brushing, etc to just the cock itself....include his friends! The balls, the perenium, the ass, the base..top, sides and under as well as tip teasing, flicking, licking, lipping and more! Hell, look up and give a mischievous look and smile to the man this cock is attached to as well once in a while.

Eye contact is passionate! Grab his hips, caress them as you deep throat his cock and occasionally give his dick a nice tonsil hug and squeeze him tight with your throat muscles. Kiss and caress his stomach, pelvis area, hips, inner thighs. Beat his cock on your face playfully.

If you like cum, let him see it in your mouth before you swallow. Let some dribble onto your lips back onto the tip of his cock then lick it up eagerly with a smile.

Come on bitches, if you're gonna do it, do it right!

On topic....I don't have a car to rent out.

KKA
Noticing the OP has not responded to the witty scarasm! I didn't realize that the Diamond/Tuxedo area was a 'please help me because I have a fucked up life' area. Funny really...what kind of response was she expecting?

If the Fairy God Father is granting special favors for the pay for play ladies...I would like a million unmarked dollars in a plain paper bag.
Please/Thank you Fairy God Father!
Noticing the OP has not responded to the witty scarasm! I didn't realize that the Diamond/Tuxedo area was a 'please help me because I have a fucked up life' area. Funny really...what kind of response was she expecting?

If the Fairy God Father is granting special favors for the pay for play ladies...I would like a million unmarked dollars in a plain paper bag.
Please/Thank you Fairy God Father! Originally Posted by GingerSTjames

LOL! Guess she thought this would be the best forum to get what she wanted. That title is shiny after all. LMAO!
I hate when that happens. Sometimes on my local new stations Facebook page, I'll make a comment that is so kick-ass I have to read it like 20 times before moving on, and that comment will get 2 or 3 likes, but then I post some generic, hardly even witty shit, and get like 400 likes?!?!?!

What is wrong with this world???? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
" What's wrong with this world " , you ask ? The no-talent Kardashians having a TV show and making bank off of idiots, for one, the media's collective panic over " Climate Change ", and the most important issue of our time for all mankind : allowing trannies to use ANY bathroom THEY feel like using. Those are but a few. IJS.....

+1
This thread is hilarious.
  • gt27
  • 06-07-2017, 11:06 PM
Oh, I have a car you can rent.

It's a nice one too! Now, you can rent it for $350.00 per month. PM me for the deets. Oh, it has a smell of dead raccoon and you might have to get it a tune up.

GOTYOUR6, I have a book for you.

It may be a tad challenging for you but, don't worry, FancyLady can help you out. She is on chapter 2.

Ginger be careful what you ask for 1,000,000. will not fit in a paper bag, in fact if it is $1.00 bills it'll weight nearly a ton (2,000#)

It's a nice one too! Now, you can rent it for $350.00 per month. PM me for the deets. Oh, it has a smell of dead raccoon and you might have to get it a tune up.

It may be a tad challenging for you but, don't worry, FancyLady can help you out. She is on chapter 2. Originally Posted by gt27
Priceless! LMFAO!!

It may be a tad challenging for you but, don't worry, FancyLady can help you out. She is on chapter 2. Originally Posted by gt27
Wtf is your problem? I mean really?