Medical fetish

I've had a red wine enema before and it didn't damage anything.
I was tipsy, but not drunk.
Please allow me a joke
A man with a broken jaw wrote to his nurse that he missed his coffee. The nurse gave him a coffee enema and his face screwed up. His nurse was very concerned and asked if it was to hot. He wrote back to her NO IT IS TO SWEET
Years ago, a friend on here showed me how to do a champagne enema on him. He loves them. It was so much fun. We only used half the bottle so he wouldn't get too drunk. I've never forgotten it. Definitely know what you're doing beforehand.
Would love to do it both ways, be examined as well as examine. And I do mean every spot looked at tested and so on...
Alcohol up your ass as an enema... Brilliant ! Makings of a Cuntry Song !
alexis at the chicken ranch in pahrump, nevada did a “dick check“ on lil delites before we could start our brothel delites.
as sexy cute as she looked, lil delites stayed as limp as one could imagine!

however, once she got to the covered (yea, covered) fellatio action, he was as rock hard as one could imagine. she even took him to the edge and thru cumpletion !!
Grand Dames in Los Angeles do some wonderful clinic play if you can make it out there sometime.
i'v done a Milk enema for a video ..
but the wine sounds fun
if you take Per-cautions
I have done the wine (as notated in a review from The BK) definitely something you want the party and yourself to be knowledgeable in. I would do it again. It was a fun and interesting experience lol. Went a lot further than just wine though. I'm still after my medical play though with someone out there who is knowledgeable!
I have done the wine (as notated in a review from The BK) definitely something you want the party and yourself to be knowledgeable in. I would do it again. It was a fun and interesting experience lol. Went a lot further than just wine though. I'm still after my medical play though with someone out there who is knowledgeable! Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
I need to find a way to do some traveling your way
I never considered scrubs to be sexy until I started dropping patients off at the ER and saw quite a few female Nurses and ER Techs in well fitting (snug) scrubs. This was further solidified when I did my ambulance and ER rotations... Then there are the flight Nurses on the air ambulances...they tend to be petite fun sized gals.

I do not have the desire to engage in activity where there is a “portrayed female patient” that involves any potential sexual activity as a fetish act even though it is totally separate from my life in the field.

Now...the wine enema with some serious edging/cock worship on an extended date sounds like fun.
I never considered scrubs to be sexy until I started dropping patients off at the ER and saw quite a few female Nurses and ER Techs in well fitting (snug) scrubs. This was further solidified when I did my ambulance and ER rotations... Then there are the flight Nurses on the air ambulances...they tend to be petite fun sized gals.

I do not have the desire to engage in activity where there is a “portrayed female patient” that involves any potential sexual activity as a fetish act even though it is totally separate from my life in the field.

Now...the wine enema with some serious edging/cock worship on an extended date sounds like fun. Originally Posted by MILFEater
Went to a new doctor on a referral, noticed right away all his nurses and front office staff were pretty fucking hot, but then the one that came to get was was smoking hot and as I followed her I noticed a backdoor wedgie, sweet!!! Shit she could have prep me for most anything!
I have noticed that my blood pressure is on the high side when a red headed nurse takes my blood pressure.
Scrubs with a panty line has always turned me on.
Hmm... I've never done a champagne enema before... but the bubbles sound like more fun than the alcohol, imo

However, there's so much more to medical fetish than enemas! I have a full assortment of medical restraints, from neck braces all the way up to straight jackets. I've even been asked to put on plaster casts before.

Role play is hot to begin with, and along these lines, even hotter!

Of course, one has to know what they're doing... some gentlemen might be surprised at how many ladies in this lifestyle are also medical practitioners in some capacity.

~Mme X~