Medical fetish

Did not see sounding referenced. Oh how good it feels.
Sounding is more of a solo thing. Catheter play is also mostly a solo fetish.
Tucson,

Not my experience and never did it solo. Had the pleasure of meeting a few experienced ladies on this board who know what they are doing.
My real world history with anything medical has been me giving aid to those injured and me signing out against medical advise when it was i who was injured .

5 times in 10 days i was brought into the hospital emergency room back some 20 years ago

Its a mthr fckr to wake up from where you were last at to being in a ER .Two of the times my fight or flight kicked in and i ended up taking punches at everyone in the room and trying to run down the hallway after ripping the IV out of my arm .

I dated several nurses and even 2 doctors .

Other than a hot candy stripper coming to my aid before some evil person inserts a cathater in my penis i find med play to much real world day to day shit that happens .

Just my take .
Sounding is more of a solo thing. Catheter play is also mostly a solo fetish. Originally Posted by tucson
What do you mean catheter and sounding in my eyes is the same thing! I just did a medical fetish and catheter play was part of it !
Sounds come in several sizes and there is a thrill in using bigger ones. The catheters in larger sizes are also fun.