Legally If I was….

I have a few things to legal be filed or Service for law suit with 10,000$ retainer or if you have not noticed… I am not in anyway gonna let
get to enjoy without knowing how the situation will be handled without a announcement or to think it couldn’t be reversed is just when a person doesn’t include their part is where and why someone has been toxic to the community with the blind fold over the ones who only help to contain them to weakness or to not fight for what’s right is just Ludacris
wut?
wut? Originally Posted by SimMod
I'm glad I'm not the only one saying huh?
Joe Biden is that you?

I WAS ISO AN attorney that was willing to go against the state courts to sue an agency but instead I was gonna push out 10000$ retainer for anybody who knows of a family law attorney that would not mind getting their hands dirty like how these attorneys did for my sons father. Instead I decided to let my patients sit cause if I was gonna sue for anything I just go wind of what to do.

Sorry if it didn’t make sense, if you didn’t have a clue there is previous threads to understand my talking out the side of my throat.