Feature request to deter NC/NS

• jr0ck
  • 12-03-2011, 08:08 PM
This should actually be super easy to implement. You would just need to add another int field to the provider table in your database. Then just display/set it somewhere on the site.

To deter NC/NS, I was thinking a cumulative or monthly NC/NS count applied to their username would work. That way we can decide if they are worth the risk of the NC/NS.

This came in response to my experience in the past few days. The whole story can be read in http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1904212

Thanks for reading!
That'd be pretty legit.
a) how would the legit NCNS be weeded out from someone doing it to be spiteful towards a specific provider.

B) would hobbyists also have one?
  • jr0ck
  • 12-05-2011, 08:05 PM
A) from the other thread... it would be a good idea to require a minimum number of posts/reviews, or even premium access to use the feature. Even then, any given account should only be able to make 1 NCNS against a provider.

I say this because LD is right, it could be used as a weapon. But the ideal method would be to make it more work then it is worth for a provider to use against one another.

--

B) I would be fine with the ladies having this feature to apply to us hobbiests as well. Fair is fair after all. Plus, then these sexy ladies would have more time to spend with those of us who intend on showing up!

--

As far as contesting an NC/NS. One could use a mirror or two(depending on phone) and take a picture of the call log. Or even just use a camera for those of us who aren't married to our phones( although i am =x )