"Tiered" system for providers?

Is it possible to open up say..E.101 and the Alerts section for verified providers and make PR more of an earned forum? Like so many posts (not counting ads).

Disconnect PR access from Alert access?

The Alert area should be visible to all providers who can post an ad. I don't want the PR to be jeopardized but I''m more concerned with compromising provider safety.

Isn't that the way ASPD did it?

All the ladies NEED access to those alerts. edit <- Thats a lie. I (me, myself and I) NEED access to the alerts, saying all just sounds better.
Hi Babee..

I was working on something similar but then got side tracked a few months ago. I will bring it up again.

Smooch!

Lea
Great idea babee...I completey agree with you! Thanks Lea!
Well sometimes the ones with a lot of posts don't necessarily have quality posts. Sometimes (not ALL the time), but sometimes...the ones who talk a lot are usually ones who like to gossip or exaggerate things, or cause drama. So having providers who just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to talk in the PR might be letting in those who are the leaks. Just a thought. (I'm not saying all those who converse on a regular basis are leaksters now so don't jump on me just yet.) lol

There is another board where I have been on there 6 years, have just over 1100 posts but probably only 10 of those are actual posts to a thread. The rest are ads. I apparently wouldn't be qualified for the tiered PR under those suggested rules in the first post, even though I like to believe I am a quality provider who isn't full of drama.

What might need to be considered is having a new sections of the PR, like a STEAMROOM. The Steamroom can be for the both sets of providers where the ladies can go and hear about the rants. Those threads aren't usually useful anyway to the profession. Just women letting off steam from a bad day or week, etc. Thus the name: STEAMROOM....or you could call it the LOUNGE since those threads are all gossipy to me anyway. Add a VAULT or CLOSET (since we like to tell secrets in the dark closet when we were kids)....for extreme dirt. Though, if there's an alert (or dirt of that sort), it should be made accessible to all ladies. Maybe instead of VAULT, call it PRCE (Powder Room Continuing Ed) for good tips and ways to further our career. Another section of the PR called The MARKET for marketing location questions or how to market your pricing, etc.

So the rundown:
Alerts (available to everyone)
And then these levels or new names sub levels of the POWDER ROOM (main name):
Steamroom (for rants)
Lounge (for gossip)
Marketplace (for all those where to advertise questions)
PRCE (continuing ED for how to better your business)
Vault or Closet (for private crap left from all that)
That's good Tia, I likey. Might be a bit much to tweak? I hear St C & Johnnybax are old & decrepit, I'd hate to break 'em.
But a provider only earned/vouched Powder Room? With a "lounge" area for everyone who's a "verified provider" - including agencies? Agencies should have access to alerts as well.
Should assistants you think? Instead of non providing assistants using their boss' handle signing in, the assistant signs in under her own steam?
Gez... Looks like Tia has put a lot of thought into this one.
Fs, Tia puts alot of thought into everything! Fact is, all of us ladies are on multi-boards & every board is a little different as is access to Ladies Only. Tia's just giving the benefit of her experience as to what seems to work.

It's "our" room, right? Who has a more vested interest than us?
The Alert area should be visible to all providers who can post an ad. Originally Posted by babee
I thought the Alert Forum was visible to everyone - male & female!

Are you talking about the Infoshare area that is restricted to Verified Providers or is there another Alert area in the PR, which requires special permission to have access to?
Whatever it is wagging it's tail at the bottom of the forums. Can't believe you're asking a blond to remember anything, Vic. Thought you knew better than that.
Whatever it is wagging it's tail at the bottom of the forums. Can't believe you're asking a blond to remember anything, Vic. Originally Posted by babee
Sorry, the last time I saw you, I wasn't paying that much attention to your hair - lol.

Now that I understand, the forum at the bottom of each state forum is the Infoshare forum and it is accessible only to verified providers. The Alert forum (usually around the middle) is accessible to all ECCIE members, (male or female) and often has some of the same info as Infoshare, but not with as much client detail, since it is coed. Lastly, there is the ladies Powder Room, which is for VPs only, but also is restricted to only those who've sent in a specific request for access and are admitted after a review (of whatever they consider).

That makes 3 tiers available, depending on the persons status here. Is that enough tiers - blondie? (luv ya Babee)!