Provider of the day

Last active 29 Sept with one review, a NO, should not be featured. Think it is past time to scrub the database.
Thank you!! I feel certain qualifications for "provider of the day" should be accounted for.
Seeing as how you are in KC right now Tanner, you should probably be the Provider of the day haha
Why is that?? It's amazing here!! Have you not seen all the Christmas Decorations?
I agree!!!!

{i have been on here since the beginning & never been POD....not whining,just saying}
Whose dick do me and Dallas need to suck to be POD?
Whose dick do me and Dallas need to suck to be POD? Originally Posted by TabooTanner
MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha so YOU'RE the one who picks!!
  • Mokoa
  • 12-10-2011, 09:33 PM
The Provider Of the Day is chosen entirely at random by the system once a day.
Amen to the OP!
I heard it was computer generated....so maybe a computer wash is in order???
So... sticking on topic, what does go into provider of the day?
what does go into provider of the day? Originally Posted by TabooTanner
My guess would be a lot of horny guys.
It is random, same as the 4 showcases that pop up on the mainscreen as featured.

I would think that there ought to be some criteria:

1. Post an ad within last 90 days. (Why advertise for a lady who is not really active here.)

2. Must have a showcase. I have seen ladies get POD who were not active, and had even removed their showcase and did not even have an avatar.

3. Perhaps an opt in feature for the ladies, when they set up their showcase, one of the drop boxes allows them to be put in the pool of possible PODs. This way, a lady who really wanted to be UTR could still have a showcase, could maybe even post within the last 90 days, but not have her name pop up as POD. (And when a lady retired, then she could opt out and slip quietly away into the night.)