Back Page

I think there should be a forum added to all geographic locations for Back Page Reviews.

It could also hold BP Alerts, C&Ds and the like. All the information gathered in one spot so it would be fairly easy to find a lady who has ads on BP.
Now you talking man and all for the better.
Or simply have a BP section with a "pointer" (in the software engineering sense) from the review hyperlink in the review section to the location of the review in the BP section for BP provider reviews. That way someone who only looks in the review sections for reviews will still see the review listed and when clicked he'll (or she'll) be shown the review, but if they go up "1 level", they'll be in the BP area.

By level I mean we have top level "ECCIE worldwide", then down into sections (in this thread's case "General Interest"). Underneath that is "Member Suggestions and Feedback", this thread is under this last-mentioned level.
Afterthought: Perhaps all threads are being pointed to already, in which case it'd be easy enough to have the same thread be pointed to via 2 pieces of hypertext: from "independent reviews" and other in "backpage related" (or whatever this suggested area is ultimately named).
  • Mokoa
  • 12-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Thank you for your suggestion. I will pass it on to the powers that be for consideration.
@Charlestudor2005: C&D? I don't think I've heard that term before. I'm wracking my brain and can't come up with anything.
@Charlestudor2005: C&D? I don't think I've heard that term before. I'm wracking my brain and can't come up with anything. Originally Posted by saintsFanChris
Most likely means cash and dash.
Most likely means cash and dash. Originally Posted by bainax
Never heard that euphemism before, but still I'm pretty sure it means (to borrow a skynard song title): "Take the money and run".
Never heard that euphemism before, but still I'm pretty sure it means (to borrow a skynard song title): "Take the money and run". Originally Posted by saintsFanChris
Exactly
I think there should be a forum added to all geographic locations for Back Page Reviews.

It could also hold BP Alerts, C&Ds and the like. All the information gathered in one spot so it would be fairly easy to find a lady who has ads on BP. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
+1

It could also hold BP Alerts, C&Ds and the like. All the information gathered in one spot so it would be fairly easy to find a lady who has ads on BP. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Is Backpage a popular place to advertise for cities in Texas? There are TONS of girls listed there. Over here where I live, BP isn't that popular and it's known for a lot of rip-offs and so forth.
Is Backpage a popular place to advertise for cities in Texas? There are TONS of girls listed there. Over here where I live, BP isn't that popular and it's known for a lot of rip-offs and so forth. Originally Posted by alluringava
Here its mostly rip offs. The two or three non-rip offs are the ECCIE ladies that also advertise on BP
I post in CT & NY, and I'm not a rip-off! I do agree though, that most of the ads are posted by a third party "managing" the girls. The pictures may be of the actual girl, but most of the time they're just what the advertiser has on hand. (Mine are real). I have seen MY picture used for other girls before, which is the reason I now put my name across all of my pictures! Some of the girls arrive with a driver - beware. Or they'll say they are "independent", when they have someone managing their time and money. They'll promise the world, and nickel and dime you to death when they get inside. They're in a hurry to leave, despite the fact you've paid for a full hour. This goes for Backpage, CL, and many more sites!

BP does have an option of a lady (or anyone) showing their other links when they post a new ad, as well as the date they started posting. Most who post don't choose this option as it would show them posting for numerous ladies. As for reviews? Those are so subjective and clients can use them as blackmail... "be nice or I'll post a bad review". "do this or I'll post a bad review". I know some forums are somewhat honest, but still, it's a no-win situation for providers!
So. What do you do about the ECCIE Verified providers who happen to use that advertising medium?

Why not demand that any EROS linked review be treated that same way?