Strip club vs other

So my question is this....why are VPs allowed to participate in discussions on the strip club sub forums but not the Other sub forum. Discussions, not reviews.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-06-2012, 08:45 PM
As far as I know since those forums include discussions as well as reviews they can participate as long as they do not post in review threads.
Lilianna, this was discussed heavily in the KC Ask the Staff section, it was a discussion began by Allie re: inability for a VP to post or comment on discussions in strip clubs. Bubba took it to St. Cris and as far as I am aware, ladies are allowed to post comments in discussions in Strip Clubs, Spas and Other so long as the lady makes NO comment in a threaded discussion in any one of those three sections that was began as a review. I have PM'ed FS a link with the discussion and made an inquiry into the issue - as far as I am aware, there was no reason for you to have your comment censored. You have permissions set by the board software that allows you access to those areas as a VP - if you had commented on a review then it would have been a violation - as it was, IMO based on past discussion and consent, it was not in violation of the rules of the board for you to make the posting you did . . .

Good luck.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Thank you!