NCNS Uniformity for all of Eccie

In Dallas the debate rages on with NCNS. Should it be attached to a providers showcase as a review or placed in Coed. Currently the local mods have decided to place NCNS whether written as a review or not in COED. However, when written in a review format the practice has been to leave info placed in ROS as is. Hence registerd members and providers technically can't read the information. In OKie, they all NCNS to be treated as a review. My question can there be one uniform process for handling NCNS. If it's going to be placed COED then remove the private tags and if its going to be left as a review so be it. For Reference
In Oklahoma, NCNS's are placed in co-ed and are not reviews.

examples: http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=615

Per sdfluffy: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1918522&postcount=11
If you will read my post on this matter, I fully explained the issue. The position on placement for these threads was clarified for the mods recently. Ownership asked that the matter be addressed as outlined in my post.

There have been some instances where local mods prefer local jurisdiction on the matter. Unless or until ownership mandates specific treatment, it is going to remain as the current status.

There are other matters that are handled in this fashion. I do not see any further developments on this isssue.
In Dallas the debate rages on with NCNS. Should it be attached to a providers showcase as a review or placed in Coed. Currently the local mods have decided to place NCNS whether written as a review or not in COED. However, when written in a review format the practice has been to leave info placed in ROS as is. Hence registerd members and providers technically can't read the information. In OKie, they all NCNS to be treated as a review. My question can there be one uniform process for handling NCNS. If it's going to be placed COED then remove the private tags and if its going to be left as a review so be it. For Reference Originally Posted by Thatdude

The private tags of ROS will never be removed. What is stated in private IN ANY POST should remain in private. Just because the thread might be removed from Reviews to another forum does not change the fact that something was placed in private.

Huck
The private tags of ROS will never be removed. What is stated in private IN ANY POST should remain in private. Just because the thread might be removed from Reviews to another forum does not change the fact that something was placed in private.

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
If you will read my post on this matter, I fully explained the issue. The position on placement for these threads was clarified for the mods recently. Ownership asked that the matter be addressed as outlined in my post.

There have been some instances where local mods prefer local jurisdiction on the matter. Unless or until ownership mandates specific treatment, it is going to remain as the current status.

There are other matters that are handled in this fashion. I do not see any further developments on this isssue. Originally Posted by sdfluffy
Misread and Annie is correct
HUck what is the point of having it placed in COED in the first place it not all info is available. It would be like going to war with gun with no bullets

FTR I am not debating whether it should be a review or in COEd.
Removing private tags from anything posted should be at the poster's discretion.... period....