M&G August 25th

OK ladies and gentlemen, the time for our next M&G is slowly coming upon us.

I need to start getting a head count of who would like to come and who you would like to invite yourself. Again, I am not inviting people, its open to whoever. But, if you plan on inviting someone I will need to know who they are so I can vet/screen them. Everyone will be screened as before so I can keep everyone safe. If you bring someone to the M&G who hasn't been screened, neither one of you will be allowed to attend. Its all about safety.

Again, I will be asking all to donate towards the cost of the meeting space, food and drinks.

Looking forward to having some new people at this M&G.
I'd love to come to this one as well, but I have too many things going on that week. The other one sure was a good time.

Thanks for going to this work MsElena, it is nice to meet a see a few people in person instead of just online.
I'll be in KC and then St. Louis that week- enjoyed the last- look forward to the next- can't make it.
I'd love to come to the M&G. I remember seeing the discussion about the last one but I was not free that time. I could make this one and look forward to it. MsElena, thanks for taking the initiative and of course let me know if there's anything I should do.
I can likely make it to this one, too. MsElena, do I need to be "vetted" again? Suspect you could "vet" me quite well lol
UT, you still need to get in touch with me privately.

Schmuck......you're good to go unless you're willing to do anything for another tamale. lol
So how do I become invited? I stayed at a Holiday Inn the other night.
12blue,

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1415223&postcount=1

That link will tell you what I need from you in order for you to attend. Hopefully you'll send your info and I'll meet you at the M&G.
I stayed at a Holiday Inn the other night. Originally Posted by 12blue4u
A lot of us have BT, DT.
What are you asking of me for that tamale ??? hmmmm ????
i have freed up my schedule for that evening and I do plan to attend.
Great....looking forward to seeing some of the guys again and meeting a few new ones.

Remember, if you know of a lady who you'd like to see attend, have her contact me.

Schmuck....I'll have to think about what I need from you for that tamale.
Guys and ladies who haven't given me their info to be verified need to do so by this Friday.
OK ladies and gentlemen, the time for our next M&G is slowly coming upon us.

Looking forward to having some new people at this M&G. Originally Posted by MsElena
Another bad time for me, I'm afraid. I hate to miss these things.
Looks like im too late for the party. :-( .