Dont respond to the child

Dont play his game do not comment on his posts completly ignore him no matter what he says just go on about your day like he is not even here.
Just Ignore Him.
You mean like you just did by making a whole new post- you cant ignore me I am seeing you later this week bitch and youll swallow my load. chickenhead- yall dont ignore the money do you- and you got no idea who the fuck I am. If you do- out with it already- say it- cause you dont.
Rainaahhhhhhh sorry I had to take a break and go jerk off on pictures of someone better lookin than you- but Im back now- funny with you hunny the pot calling the kettle black- literally. Your the biggest drama queen in Omaha outside of dc's saloon.
Raina, I know you had good intentions with this thread, but catlore posted a similiar idea yesterday. I think by starting this thread about him again is just adding fuel to the fire. Let's let this go completely, and stop concentrating on the dumbass. Noone wants to deal with him and I'm sure most of us already got the clue to ignore anything he has to say.
yaa it was nice seeing you at dc's