NIKI HALEY SAYS SHE WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nikki-h...ote-for-trump/

Is this her bid to be the next Secretary State?

Or maybe she saw the light and realized that 2028 is Her’s if she is Trump’s incumbent VP.

A shudder went through the Biden Camp realizing that she is very popular among those white, suburban women.
Don’t count your chickens before they make parole, bud.
She better had received a few million from trumpf .org for ending her career
She better had received a few million from trumpf .org for ending her career Originally Posted by winn dixie
... And yet - just a short while ago Nikki was a hero
of yours... She was putting the badmouth onto Trump
at every turn, and now it would spare to reason that Nikki
has "seen the light"... ... Supporting Trump! ...

#### Salty
Hooge mistake
I guarantee she didn't endorse shitler
On her own. She was pushed to do it.
We all know she sees him as the slimeball he is.
Hooge mistake
We all know she sees him as the slimeball he is. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Well I guarantee she made the decision on her own. Of course she was gonna vote for Trump. Biden is a disaster. Anyone with a rational outlook sees it. This idiot can't remember if he is POTUS or the fucking dog catcher.
She better had received a few million from trumpf .org for ending her career Originally Posted by winn dixie
She might of received Millions but it wasn't from Trump.
Hooge mistake
We all know she sees him as the slimeball he is. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Can you provide us a link showing who or why someone pushed Haley into supporting Trump? Or is this another of your biased opinions?
Who cares? Nimrata is 100% team Globalist and Team War.

she wants to strip anonymity from internet users? LOL.... stupid bitch doesn't even use her own REAL name in real life.

She's just trying to rehabilitate herself with Republicans... she knows Trump is likely going to win..and doesn't want to not get an invite to the inauguration dance
Who cares? Nimrata is 100% team Globalist and Team War.

she wants to strip anonymity from internet users? LOL.... stupid bitch doesn't even use her own REAL name in real life.

She's just trying to rehabilitate herself with Republicans... she knows Trump is likely going to win..and doesn't want to not get an invite to the inauguration dance Originally Posted by texassapper
True.
But the main thing is to get Trump elected.
More misogyny and lack of knowledge about Nikki.
Some deal was made for her to support shitler publicly this Early!
Hint.... who's running the rnc now?
Gawd connect the dots!
More misogyny and lack of knowledge about Nikki.
Some deal was made for her to support shitler publicly this Early!
Hint.... who's running the rnc now?
Gawd connect the dots! Originally Posted by winn dixie

How about you provide a link confirming this information or just admit that it is another of your biased opinions. I mean after all it was just a month or two ago that you were extolling huge praise on Haley.
... Nikki is just getting onto the Band-Wagon ...
And just singing a different tune these days...

... The olde crones from The View are bluer than a Paris monkey
about Nikki now endorsing Trump ... ...

#### Salty
Hooge mistake
... Whom do ya think pushed her to do it??

Her Doctor?? ... Her Priest?? ... Her VOTERS??

Reckon it might have been her conscience. ...

#### Salty
I don't begrudge her for that. She is from the deep South. If Trump wins, she is good and if he loses, she is good. The lady has high political aspirations. Why risk that for Biden?

Trump will still hate her regardless. She has said too many truths about the old fat baby that she can't take back.