Is Chat Restricted to Certain members?

Is Chat Restricted to Certain members? All I ever get is "Connection failed". I have installed the correct flash player, made sure both Firefox and eXplorer were up to date but nothing works.

I am running Windows 7
all I get is a black screen so idk
I am not sure, but I don't think so. I don't think it is at all related to permissions.I have not run Windows 7 in so long. I use Chrome though, as it has the correct flash player installed. Also, if you're internet connection is not fast enough, it will not work.
I get that too (connection failed) but it's all in where you "click" for chat.

If you are on the main page....

---and you click CHAT from the left frame under the MAIN MENU...more than likely it will fail.
---if you click the CHAT ICON from the bottom of the page where it lists ALL the members currently in chat and there's like two conversation bubbles under the word CHAT...that's the icon. Click THAT and it might take you immediately to chat.

The 2nd one's the one that usually works for me.
Let me know if that works for you'll in this thread who were having issues.
Nope, bottom Icon gives me the same thing. "Connection Failed"
Mine says "username does not exist".
  • Mokoa
  • 11-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Are you using an Apple device such as an iPad or iPhone? If you are then use the browser app Photon. It has the necessary component Flash which is required by ECCIE Chat in order to function.

Make sure your browser is current.

All members are allowed into Chat unless they have been specifically banned from it.