Hey Ladies! You need photos, I want your business!

I'm gonna try to keep this simple but since I tend to ramble, this may be a challenge!

Location: Mansfield, Tx (Debbie and Mattlock) I have a home studio and also shoot all over the downstairs. I have several outdoor locations to choose from
Open 7 days a week with no set hours. I work around your schedule
Price~ I start off @ $150.00* (if you need me to travel to you, additional charges could apply) which gets you 3 outfits which takes apprx 1 1/2-2 hours to shoot. $50 per additional outfit
Web sized images are available within 24 hours
Full size images are available to you if you want them
I dont count shots
I dont watermark

*If you have a doubles partner your shoot starts out @ $250 which gets you two outfits each, shot individually as well as together

I will shoot you classy to trashy (just depends upon how much money you want to make and who your clients are)

Retouching~ I do minimal! I tweak what needs to be but I will NOT shed the lbs from the images nor will I remove tattoos or scars. Because of this, you do get the full shoot minus test shots to use. If these areas are of a concern to you, we will work around them in the shoot instead of trying to fix them in post.

In case you wanna book~

Cell~ 214 701 8918
Email~ through_my_eyes@ymail.com

Ok, now the part thats really important... What does my work look like? Well, here it is!

Need to see more? Ok, here are a few more for ya!

Got a doubles partner?

As you can see, I keep even the nudes tasteful and artistic.

So lets get rid of all of those old photos, the cell phone pics, the ass in the bathroom mirror pics and lets show your clients the classy, professional you!

Cell~ 214 701 8918 (no blocked calls please)
Email~ through_my_eyes@ymail.com

Kenny