Our first 2012 Prez Poll

• R.M.
  • 04-02-2011, 05:31 AM
Trump for me
  • WTF
  • 04-02-2011, 06:26 AM
Take Marshall and WTF with you too. Originally Posted by gnadfly
How about you try and come make me go.

I like this country way to much gnadfly to leave it to a bunch of hypocrites like you. You do realize tha Marshall is just a giant reflection of most Tea Party folk.

Interesting - about 75% of the "ballots" on this poll are not for The Anointed One. For an incumbent, that is deep shit.
You do realize tha Marshall is just a giant reflection of most Tea Party folk. Originally Posted by WTF
Marshall wouldn't recognize the Tea Party if he tripped over it.
I just want to see more of Melanie (in the White House).
Interesting - about 75% of the "ballots" on this poll are not for The Anointed One. For an incumbent, that is deep shit. Originally Posted by pjorourke
It's Bush's fault.
  • Doove
  • 04-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Interesting - about 75% of the "ballots" on this poll are not for The Anointed One. For an incumbent, that is deep shit. Originally Posted by pjorourke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIA5a...layer_embedded Originally Posted by pjorourke

Yeech!

That thing should win an award for the most sarcastic commercial the
Republicans have put together yet.

If that is any indication of how they are going to campaign then this election is going to be especially brutal and ugly.

You would think that after what the Republican administration did to this country, you would think they would be totally ashamed to even have the temerity to ask for the oval office again, but they don't have any sense of shame at all.

. . . I doubt they even know what the hell shame is!
President Obama is the most cerebral President this country has been fortunate to have.

If this country finally learned the hard lessons it should have learned from voting someone as patently obtuse as Bush into office, it will reelect President Obama without hesitation.

Being the President of the United States must be the toughest job in the world. No matter what you do, you will piss some people off, but some Presidents have seriously damaged this country like Bush, Nixon and Hoover.

The previous President left this country in the worst recession since the Great Depression, but President Obama has been steadily pulling this country out of the hole it was in.

President Obama has my full support and I wish him all the best in dealing with the real problems facing this country while fending off the attacks of his entrenched enemies.

. . . God help us if we allow an egomaniacal buffoon like Trump into the White House. He would surely rob this country blind!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I agree, and I will be voting for Obama
Marshall wouldn't recognize the Tea Party if he tripped over it. Originally Posted by pjorourke
ROTFLMAO ......HEY Pjorourke I love your singnature line you ROCK........Back to the OP.......jus sayin
With Trump and Obama running? Since I refuse to stay at the house and not vote, I'd have to vote Trump. Obama has already proven to me what he is capable of. Actually what he is not capable of.
  • Doove
  • 04-03-2011, 05:58 PM
With Trump and Obama running? Since I refuse to stay at the house and not vote, I'd have to vote Trump. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
He's a birther. What's not to like?
He's a birther. What's not to like? Originally Posted by Doove
No he isn't. He said he thought Obama was born in Hawaii, but there must be something that Obama doesn't want the public to know on the birth certificate (e.g., religion = Muslim). Otherwise there was no reason that he didn't kill this issue by releasing the damn thing when this first cropped up 3 years ago.
  • Doove
  • 04-04-2011, 04:09 AM
No he isn't. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Yes, he is.

He said he thought Obama was born in Hawaii, but there must be something that Obama doesn't want the public to know on the birth certificate (e.g., religion = Muslim).
Oh please.

Otherwise there was no reason that he didn't kill this issue by releasing the damn thing when this first cropped up 3 years ago.
He did release the damn thing 3 years ago. That is why this is so absolutely, insanely absurd. And anyone who thinks otherwise (PJ?) is a doofus!
He did release the damn thing 3 years ago. Originally Posted by Doove
He did?
The national press corp must have missed that. Can you point me at a story about the release?