State: Texas
Address: Lakeline
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Dark long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, long hair, pretty
Recommendation: No
Haven’t been for some time, but it seems prices have bumped a little in Austin since my last foray. Was there any thing else included such as NE or SE?
Sorry for your experience. I think it's tough for the girls to stay enthusiastic about extras.

Happy Hobbying everyone.
Considering you get LMT massage from Sophie and Vivian is enough for a tip. Just HJ is $40. If you touch them it's $60. It's been like that for a long time in Austin. Not just at Rose. Although a lot of places I won't tip if the give me a half ass massage.

For TSpencer to say he's been a friend of Sophie for a long time means he should know that the tip is $60 if he touched Hailey.
Both are excellent points.

Considering you get LMT massage from Sophie and Vivian is enough for a tip. Just HJ is $40. If you touch them it's $60. It's been like that for a long time in Austin. Not just at Rose. Although a lot of places I won't tip if the give me a half ass massage.

For TSpencer to say he's been a friend of Sophie for a long time means he should know that the tip is $60 if he touched Hailey. Originally Posted by darkstar8066
My 2 grands:
1) There's no such things as "rules" regarding tipping in any industry, only guidelines exist. It's all up to the kind of service and customer's satisfaction level. If the provider is showing zero IOP or the session kept getting interrupted, for example, I'd tend to take something off my usual tip.

2) If the provider is not cool with #1, she should either a) negotiate the tip beforehand; b) mark the cheap skates and refuse service the next time or c) simply leave the industry.

3) Some providers actually expect their regulars to pay more, I kid you not. I have experienced this from multiple providers. With that said, I, too, have not visited Old Rose for a long time, and won't in future after reading this thread.
Won’t go back after my last visit there
I have never had a problem there. Excellent pm, some,allow ne and se. Tip always 80, they welcome me back.

For TSpencer to say he's been a friend of Sophie for a long time means he should know that the tip is $60 if he touched Hailey. Originally Posted by darkstar8066
Gotcha
I don't know what all the fuss is about at Old Rose Spa? The original.
Several hobbyists have outlined the going rates with most AMP's and I concur. $40 for 30, $60 for 60, PLUS tip.

TSpencer started this whole thing.
Back in 9/2/17 he wrote a real nice post about Hailey, but even though he recommended her then, he still only tipped $40??? Nothing has changed in his cheapness.

I think a lot of confusion, or misunderstanding on Hailey's part is communication. When she first started at Rose her English was almost non-existent. It is slowly getting better, and more fun. She is a bundle of joy and full of energy. Highly recommended by many.

True hobbyists rarely complain.

One has to remember, ladies in most AMP's work extremely hard, and are always expected to be on 'their' game, because one unhappy customer can bring them down like a lead balloon!
I ask this question: Are these whiners always on 'their' game of politeness and not pushing the envelop too far.
Treat people with politeness and civility, and it will come back to you 'TEN' fold.
Keep cool guys, and don't get your feathers ruffled. It takes two to tango!

Remember, the ladies read your reviews. Believe me they too get upset when they read a derogatory review. They are not bullet proof. They too have feelings.

In my opinion Sophie is the most consistent Austin provider for an awesome, unhurried real massage. And the final result is always sheer bliss. I never tip less than $80 an hour no matter where I go, but my go to Spa is always Rose.

In my opinion all ladies are highly professional, give a great massage, and leave you with the feeling of "I'll be back!"
Remember YMMV, and always plays a part in the equation! That goes for everywhere!

I do not post often, but have you noticed over years how many posts always refer to Sophie at Rose Spa. She is the standard barer of excellence, has the most perfectly toned body and all AMP's would love to have her fine reputation.
Wow. The white knights are really circling this one.

No one has knocked Sophie's "toned body" or her consistency. No one has questioned the girls of Rose spa's work ethic. No one has attacked them in any way. What is derogatory about this review? Nothing at all.

I will say that demanding a tip for a sub-par experience isn't acceptable.You want to overpay for poor service? That's your business, but this review is 100% correct and reflects the experience of multiple other people. I know because I'm one of those people.

I'm not afraid to tip and tip well when the service calls for it. I suppose that I'm not a "true hobbest" but if I'm left hanging and give a nice tip, then am hit up for more on the way out the door, I'm going to complain.

It's okay if you like Rose spa. Feel free to visit. Understand though that this review - this data point is accurate and should be considered by others.