Sloppy Seconds

Going out on a limb here...

Anybody else find it completely irresistible seeing a girl that has just been thoroughly used? I'm talking tussled hair, sweat on the brow, labia swollen and sticky, a little nut still on her chin?

Maybe I'm too big a freak but that look is HOT
Very hot.
Love it
Going out on a limb here...

Anybody else find it completely irresistible seeing a girl that has just been thoroughly used? I'm talking tussled hair, sweat on the brow, labia swollen and sticky, a little nut still on her chin?

Maybe I'm too big a freak but that look is HOT Originally Posted by badbowtie
seeing a girl that has just been thoroughly used.... I see what you're spittin'
tussled hair.... yes
sweat on the brow.... yes
labia swollen & sticky.... 50:50
a little nut still on the chin.... I'm still not that enlightened yet.
It depends on the setting. If I'm guy #3 in a day where she has 6 dates lined up, I'm not to keen on the idea. However, if this is a kink session with multiple players (gang bang, orgies, partner swaps), it would be as hot as hell.
^^^^^^Totally agree!
It depends on the setting. If I'm guy #3 in a day where she has 6 dates lined up, I'm not to keen on the idea. However, if this is a kink session with multiple players (gang bang, orgies, partner swaps), it would be as hot as hell. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Exactly.

There is nothing I like better than eating a creampie when I play with couples.
Exactly.

There is nothing I like better than eating a creampie when I play with couples. Originally Posted by SAangel27
That's so nasty...but I like it. Time to schedule doubles with you Miss Angel!
Sounds like a party! Lol
I once watched two guys fuck this woman, both of them came in her. Then it was my turn. The sight of cum oozing out of her pussy got me so hard I thought the skin would split open. She was so hot and creamy inside, I only lasted about 30 seconds before I blew my load too. Love a used pussy.
Woohoo! Theres people just as twisted as me in the world!
Woohoo! Theres people just as twisted as me in the world! Originally Posted by badbowtie

I love my mfm and mmf sessions cause I put EVERY ounce of my being in them and love being worn out and satisfied! {especially love two dicks in my mouth at once...lol}
I thought I was the only one that got turned on by this. When I was younger my live in girlfriend went out with some coworkers. When she came home it was obvious that she had just been fucked. I was so horny I tore that shit up! Her pussy was so red and swollen I bet I came three or four times that night. I think she figured it out. About a week later she invited the girl she went out with over and I had my first FMF threesome. I have had two MFM experiences since and am looking for my next opportunity.
I really would like to try a MFM session or a couples (w/partner swapping) date.