DP

I once participated in a provider sponsored orgy, it was soo much fun. The participants included six providers and six males. During the evening one of the male participants and I were about to DP one of the provider participants when we were interrupted by security, music was too loud. The provider we were about to impale and two others took the security guy to the bathroom and gave him a BJ.

After a while we were all back to fucking, sucking and having a great time. I nodded at the gentleman that was previously going to participate in the DP and we grab the same willing provider. Things are just about to happen when a different security guy knocks on the door for his BJ. Off go the girls to the bathroom. Things proceeded great the rest of the night but for whatever reason the DP never happened.

Have others participated in such fun, male and female? This is one of my last bucket list activities that has not happened. Question to providers, do you have any/many request for this? The coordination of a MFM date would be difficult unless the provider brought the other male (boyfriend, husband, ???). Thoughts?
I would like to comment. I want an activity like this so so so bad. I can almost TASTE IT !!!! I WANT TO TASTE IT. LOL. I want a M.F.M.M. hobby/ group activity bad !!! Bad !!! (Maybe throw in another F. In there too). Lol. I don't know how to advertise it on Eccie. And I sure wouldn't advertise it on another site. I want it bad . I love to please. Heheh. Is that wrong ??? batting my eyelashes?? Mmmmmmmm. All turned on now. Your friend. Naughty. ♡
Count me in Naughty Jill!
I wouldn't mind giving that a go.
I did a DP once during a ffm session. One girl wore a strap-on, 2nd climbed aboard for cg, and I nailed #2 in the ass. It was awesome.

I had played with both girls before, separately and together, and we had talked about it and planned it. Next up- I want to do it in a mfm session. If any of you okc gals are reading this, hit me up. If any traveling gals are interested, come visit us, and soon.
I hear Ya! My mouth and ass are open to the right set of women.
I would like to comment. I want an activity like this so so so bad. I can almost TASTE IT !!!! I WANT TO TASTE IT. LOL. I want a M.F.M.M. hobby/ group activity bad !!! Bad !!! (Maybe throw in another F. In there too). Lol. I don't know how to advertise it on Eccie. And I sure wouldn't advertise it on another site. I want it bad . I love to please. Heheh. Is that wrong ??? batting my eyelashes?? Mmmmmmmm. All turned on now. Your friend. Naughty. ♡ Originally Posted by Naughty Jill

So, yeah, where do I sign up?
I know a provider in Houston who might be down for this, its new to her so she's shy.
I used to do dp when I did GBs...and I luved it THEN.....but now I am more of a giver than reciever...lol

Jill....when I did my GB in the hobby,I wrote a few of my guys who i knew well enough and knew would be receptive...I offered them a $150 deal for 3 hours of balls tpo the wall GB fun...I got six takers....it was discrete/safe & FUN!!! Good luck!
Definitely on the bucket list
DP is at the top of my to-do list!
Hey Naughty Jill I am down... if you need a M in that MFMM I will drive to Waco to cum be a part of the fun... just let me know
Las Vegas December 14 through 17. Any interested providers or hobbyists?
Holedriller, there is nothing quite so perversely enjoyable as a DP. I’ve enjoyed a number of them, with several delicious providers, including a few whose DP cherry I helped pop.

Here are a few pics of one I particularly enjoyed. It was her first, and Chairspud and I had the honor of pop-popping her sweet honey of a cherry. She has a tight little body and a tight little starfish. At least when we started.

Warming up…

That’s me on top…

Me on top again, after flipping her sweet ass over…

Holedriller, put one together as fast as you can. The logistics are not as complicated as you might think. Then come back and tell us about it.

Monk

DP with the right folks can be fun.

I've never done one with a provider, but have had plenty of fun during group sessions among friends (or acquaintances.) One of my favorite memories was two buddies and me going all in on a gorgeous friend during grad school. We all had fun fulfilling that fantasy.

That membrane between the vag and the rectum is a thin one though. Proceed with delicacy.

I really believe this is a fantasy a lot of folks have.