What are you streaming right now?

I stopped watching after 10 mins. Originally Posted by City_Punk77
Gonna tell us why?
Game of Thrones season 1 on HBO

Winter is coming!

long live House Stark

Bosch Legacy on Amazon Prime.
Under the Banner of Heaven on Hulu is pretty good. Its about murder and crazy Mormons. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults

Was just so crazy , My family has Mormon back ground .
I like when they went back in time ..
That is very good Bosch Legacy

I have watched way to much TV in the last 2 years lol
Watching Better Call Saul. I'm currently halfway throught the 4th season. Watching the new Star Trek as well. Much better than Discovery. Also watching season 3 of For All Mankind.
  • Go4it
  • 06-30-2022, 05:33 PM
If you like Bosch Legacy, slip on over to Netflix and watch the Bosch series that takes place before Legacy. I think it was 8 seasons long so it's good for binge watching.
If you like Bosch Legacy, watch the Bosch series that takes place before Legacy. I think it was 8 seasons long so it's good for binge watching. Originally Posted by Go4it
nailed it.
I am hooked on “Derry Girls” (Netflix). It set at a Northern Irish all-girls catholic school in the closing years of “The Troubles”. Believe it or not, it’s a comedy, and a damn smart one at that.

The entire ensemble cast is terrific, but my favorite is the headmistress Sister George Michael (even her name is hilarious). She is the biggest skeptic on the show. She became a nun it seems not because of a calling, but “free accommodations”.

What are the rest of you binge-watching? Originally Posted by TinMan
That sounds hilarious I appreciate the recommendation!
One of the newer shows I liked was Dopesick. A limited series/true story starring Michael Keaton about the OxyContin epidemic.

honestly I am re-watching all of the old ER episodes ;-)
I just finished the 1st season of P-Valley. Loved it
That sounds hilarious I appreciate the recommendation!
One of the newer shows I liked was Dopesick. A limited series/true story starring Michael Keaton about the OxyContin epidemic.

honestly I am re-watching all of the old ER episodes ;-) Originally Posted by DallasBella
I might have to put ER on the re-watch list. I began revisiting Cheers not too long ago. I may make my way through that entire NBC Thursday night lineup.

Damn, that was some good TV…network television’s high-water mark IMO.
I couldn't search this thread after I started writing this and remembered a few more, so I might be duplicating other member's choices.

The Old Man, a spy thriller with an improbable, but it's good to see Jeff Bridges survived his non-Hodkin's Lymphoma scare of a couple years ago, and John Lithgow is good, too.

Severance, a darkly funny science fiction take on corporate life, kind of Office Space meets The Matrix, only without all the gun play and chase scenes.

Upload, even though it blames everything on rich people and corporate greed, is still crazy as hell funny and very hip. Earth is one big totalitarian company-town slum, so people are living and dying to get into Heaven, which is a posh retirement community for rich people. Social media and tech culture in-jokes abound. 30-minute episodes for short attention spans. What's not to like?

Foundation, supposedly the Issac Asimov story, is pretty unrecognizable if you read the books, but I guess it's ok.

Dark Wind is stupid, but somehow watchable.

Waiting breathlessly for the last six episodes of the final season of Better Call Saul, coing the end of July.
The problem with Dark Wind is its about the Navajo, but the lead actors are not. They really needed language coaches but did not get them and butcherd the language.
Terminal List on Amazon and finally watching Queens Gambit on Netflix
Terminal List on Amazon Originally Posted by doseccie
+1