A four-year publicity stunt

• WTF
  • 03-23-2018, 07:51 AM
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2018, 07:52 AM

You're not a mod and it's not your job to issue warnings to anyone but yourself, since you clearly don't know how to refrain from violating the same rules you delight in falsely accusing everyone else of breaking.
Originally Posted by lustylad

We moderate ourselves....when folks such as Iffy , yourself and LexusLover seem to not be able to, you get this:

How about we move away from any discussions of minors in that way please. This place already receives enough unwanted attention so there's no need for the underage references and pedophile comments in any fucking thread.

If we are all unsure or in agreement of the age of the kid in the Parkland shooting then lets not post pics. Originally Posted by JCM800
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2018, 08:22 AM
The H**** GIFS/MEMES in the future will be a BLAST! Why ain't I banned wtfuckery?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Post some more pics of the kid Iffy and see how long you're here!

Hire LexyLiar as your Counselor!
We moderate ourselves.... Originally Posted by WTF
That's right, you arrogant jackass. You need to moderate yourself and let the rest of us do the same.

We don't need hypocritical self-appointed hall monitors who think it's ok to post gifs of high school students and make references to having sex with them.

You are worse than my pro-life ex-Congressman who urged his mistress to get an abortion!

Now show some sense for once in your sad miserable life by owning up to being wrong... and then shut the fuck up!
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2018, 09:03 AM
That's right, you arrogant jackass. You moderate yourself and let the rest of us do the same. We don't need self-appointed hall monitors who think it's ok to post gifs of high school students and make references to having sex with them. Originally Posted by lustylad
I tried to let you Iffy and LexyLiar moderate yourselves but you three were mentioning a certain person and posting his picture and there was a better than 50/50 chance he was not 18 and instead of thanking me, you three wackos doubled down on posting about him!

My gif was a spoof...but it sure got you hot and bothered!

My gif was a spoof...but it sure got you hot and bothered! Originally Posted by WTF
No but it showed everyone that you fantasize about giving blowjobs to high school kids and then you constantly try to project your own sick perversions on people you want to see banned because they kick your ass daily in this forum.

Another kiddy pic? Are you trying to tell us your sick fantasies include black kids now? Oh wait... you edited it before I could hit the rtm button! Better hope the mods didn't see it.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2018, 09:28 AM
No but it showed everyone that you fantasize about giving blowjobs to high school kids and you constantly try to project your own sick perversions on people you want to see banned because they kick your ass daily in this forum.
You just can't seem to quit doing what JC asked you not to do!

Originally Posted by JCM800
How about we move away from any discussions of minors in that way please

Another kiddy pic? Are you trying to tell us your sick fantasies include black kids now? Originally Posted by lustylad
Will Rogers is a black kid?

You just can't seem to quit doing what JC asked you not to do! Originally Posted by WTF
I usually try to do what JC would want. You, on the other hand, evidently cannot do what JCM asked.

But there you go again... showing us what an arrogant little wannabe-mod prick you are. After you showed us that you can't stop thinking about (forbidden topic). You brought it up, jackass. It's your perversion, not mine. Own it.

The sooner you admit you were wrong to break the rules and will refrain from acting like a hypocritical hall monitor snitch in the future, the sooner we can move on!
Will Rogers is a black kid? Originally Posted by WTF
You know what I'm talking about, you lying turd. You posted a pic of a black homo kid, then had second thoughts and edited/replaced it with Will Rogers.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2018, 10:57 AM
I usually try to do what JC would want. You, on the other hand, evidently cannot do what JCM asked.

(forbidden topic).
Usually?

Well at least you learned how to inject (forbidden topic) into your rants instead of the actual forbidden topic.

There is hope for you yet.Conversion therapy is in your future.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2018, 10:58 AM
You know what I'm talking about, you lying turd. You posted a pic of a black homo kid, then had second thoughts and edited/replaced it with Will Rogers. Originally Posted by lustylad
Are you seeing dead people too?
Usually? Originally Posted by WTF
It went right over your head... you're too fucking stupid to notice your own typos.

Are you seeing dead people too? Originally Posted by WTF
You lie constantly. Especially when you think it can't be proven. You should market your lying skills to Iran and North Korea. Diversify your clients. We already know Putin pays you to lie on his behalf whenever you pause long enough to take his cock out of your mouth.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2018, 11:45 AM
It went right over your head... you're too stupid to notice your constant typos. Originally Posted by lustylad
Typos????...oh yhe irony!

Hall monitors, Hall monitors I see hall monitors everywhere
Well at least you learned how to inject (forbidden topic) into your rants instead of the actual forbidden topic. Originally Posted by WTF
How many points did you receive for talking about high school blowjobs?

I think they secretly wish to blow the high school senior.....remind them of their high school years Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2018, 11:55 AM
yu

You lie constantly. Especially when you think it can't be proven. You should market your lying skills to Iran and North Korea. Diversify your clients. We already know Putin pays you to lie on his behalf whenever you pause long enough to take his cock out of your mouth. Originally Posted by lustylad
stick to talking about Putin. You are about to get banned if you Lexy and Iffy continued with that forbidden topic crap. Good Lord between Iffy posting the pics, LexusLover trying to argue the law and you not shuttingTFU after being warned y'all almost got banned.