Reviews

How do I change the review count under my pic? I think I saw like one or two here, but it says "reviews: 0 "
To those who are counting, I see 3 Pepper reviews on here.
I'm thinking that refers to reviews submitted, and not reviews received. But, what the hell do I know?
Ok. Maybe they are submitted ones. I dunno either Woo Hoo three 4 me
Well I'm Allergic 2 Pepper! Please pass the Salt! Jk Good 4 you but that count should be Higher! So Go 2 Work!
Pepper, either way, you are well known to most of us here. Which reminds me, I need to see you again soon. It has been way too long.
Welcome Pepper!

The review count is for the gents when they post reviews

LAP
Ok thanks
It would be kinda interesting if the providers did have a place to post reviews...or maybe just talk about some of their favorite clients, sessions, and activities. Maybe they do that in the girl talk area but I would enjoy reading what it's like from their perspective when we give them a good run for the money!

PS: Hey Pepper, let me know when you get ready for some more of my tasty BBQ!
Just yesterday Sweet Shane and I spoke about having a place for the providers to do reviews. She brought up a good point, ...it would be a good place to list likes and dislikes of the hobbyest. A type of Recon for the provider. Maybe some day the powers that be will make this change. Woody