What’s your favorite fall recipe to cook on a chilly day?

I love to make chili and cornbread.

I use 3 cans of wolf brand chili
2 cans of chili beans
Chili packet seasoning mix
1 can Whole stewed tomatoes then diced
diced green onions
1 bell pepper
Diced carrots
One can of beer
Cheese and sour cream to taste
A tiny bit of meat tenderizer

Corn bread jiff mix
Add in one cream corn can

Mexican Chicken Soup with pollo
Cabbage
Jalepeno
Cilantro
Carrots
Potatoes
Lime
Chicken thighs
Rice
Cheese
Corn on the cob cut up
Garlic cloves
Salt and pepper

With tortillas or tortilla chips and cheese!
There's something so comforting about a warm bowl filled with hearty veggies, tender chicken, and slurp-worthy noodles. Plus, the aroma that fills the house as it simmers away is unbeatable!
I agree in principle, but with a couple notable exceptions. First off, it was a biblical tragedy the Moses dropped that third stone table while coming down from that mountain, because I'm pretty sure that the first line on that tablet contained - Thou shalt not used canned chili. Pretty sure the second item was Thou must make chili from left over smoked meats in your refrigerator. Rumor has it that the third line said something about using multiple varieties of pepper - I tend towards 5-7, as time allows - though some chili scholars bicker over how much is too much. Not sure if'n it was on that tablet for sure, but most agree to used roasted corn in any fall recipe. It's what the Native American Indians would do as well. Remember this confessional: Forgive me father for I have sinned: I have used black beans in chili a time or two, but it was only because I had some left over in the fridge and I didn't want them going to waste.

Actually, chili with cornbread is the only time I use utensils to eat chili. Without corn bread, I just use tortilla chip to consume it.
I love to make chili and cornbread.

I use 3 cans of wolf brand chili
2 cans of chili beans
Chili packet seasoning mix
1 can Whole stewed tomatoes then diced
diced green onions
1 bell pepper
Diced carrots
One can of beer
Cheese and sour cream to taste
A tiny bit of meat tenderizer

Corn bread jiff mix
Add in one cream corn can

Mexican Chicken Soup with pollo
Cabbage
Jalepeno
Cilantro
Carrots
Potatoes
Lime
Chicken thighs
Rice
Cheese
Corn on the cob cut up
Garlic cloves
Salt and pepper

With tortillas or tortilla chips and cheese! Originally Posted by Domino Deville
There's something so comforting about the warm, earthy flavors that just scream autumn. I remember one blustery day, I whipped up a big batch, and it was like a hug in a bowl. Plus, I added a dollop of Healo Broth https://healofoods.com for an extra boost of flavor and nutrients. It elevated the soup to a whole new level of deliciousness!