Arm pit hair yea or nea ?

That's gotta be smoooooth as glass ... Originally Posted by SlowHand50
When would you like to find out for yourself?
Haha nah no hair
I don't mind a little stubble as I don't expect women to keep up with it all the time (we all get a little busy) but for the most part I don't find it attractive.
No armpit hair nor hairy legs
  • momo
  • 08-12-2017, 07:01 AM
Hell to the no.. i like girls who keep themselves groomed..

So no armpit hair, legs have to be clean, and prefer very little hair on her pussy
There was a middle eastern girl in my jr high that had more body hair then many of the guys. But most of us guys would say " ok yes Vera is a little hairy, but everything else is fucking what I want".
I find when a woman has anything she doesn't find pleasing to the eye or what she thinks men wont find pleasing. She has a warmer heart and pussy that loves a man that looks past what she thinks is her short coming.

Love them all, god knows I thank them every time I wake up with my cock in between two lovely fleshy ass cheeks and my arm across plump titties.
Do I fucking lose my hard on as I see or feel a mommy tummy or a plump pussy pillow as I diddle her honey pot?

HELL NO.

So in closing any pro or civie that feels less than perfect, give your man a BBBJNQCIM with a smile and swallow.
If he still gives a hint of displeasure
Come see me ASAP.
When would you like to find out for yourself? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
As soon as possible, if not sooner
but but but its fun ta watch em shower n shave for Mr next
for really hard core watch hair getting done n make up
painting toe nails was fun as she did her finger nails
You have a good point... armpit hairs are a big HELL NO for me lol

There was a middle eastern girl in my jr high that had more body hair then many of the guys. But most of us guys would say " ok yes Vera is a little hairy, but everything else is fucking what I want".
I find when a woman has anything she doesn't find pleasing to the eye or what she thinks men wont find pleasing. She has a warmer heart and pussy that loves a man that looks past what she thinks is her short coming.

Love them all, god knows I thank them every time I wake up with my cock in between two lovely fleshy ass cheeks and my arm across plump titties.
Do I fucking lose my hard on as I see or feel a mommy tummy or a plump pussy pillow as I diddle her honey pot?

HELL NO.

So in closing any pro or civie that feels less than perfect, give your man a BBBJNQCIM with a smile and swallow.
If he still gives a hint of displeasure
Come see me ASAP. Originally Posted by beguilingvoice
Hair on the pussy is ok sometimes I want it cause so many shaved girls. Don't want hair on the face, arm pits, legs or butt.
Hairy pussy I like, takes me back many years to first finding out about girls. I don't mind hairy armpits to a degree. Hairy legs is HELL NO!
I've had damn good sessions with Zoey Belle (unfortunately, now shaven) and Vivian Hetaira. I wish I had a reason for a business trip to Washington or Oregon, where providers who don't shave are readily available.
Hairy armpits ... aka Buckwheat in a headlock?

No armpit hair nor hairy legs Originally Posted by greyghost48