Whispers - You Went to Arizona and Didn't Report

• gt27
  • 05-31-2017, 11:33 PM
I thought I knew you better than this Whispers. It seems that you are slipping on your detailed report as of late. You know the itinerary, where you went to Arizona and banged a hot gal. I know you like to keep low key, but the newspapers caught up with you. I will just let the article tell the rest of the story:

(staff edit; forbidden topic; ztonk)
Just wondering why are you searching BEASTIALITY?
Mata is right. This thread is in violation of guideline #22. Funny thing about it is, we have a complete Jackass posting about an article about an inappropriate act with a horse...
Eccie Rule #22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.

You broke Eccie Rule #22.
  • gt27
  • 06-01-2017, 08:32 AM
Allright, bad post on me.

BTW, I wasn't searching for bestiality, if was on a radio show as a news clip.
Allright, bad post on me.

BTW, I wasn't searching for bestiality, if was on a radio show as a news clip. Originally Posted by gt27
"If was on radio"?

Who the fuck is "If"? Doesn't matter where it came from smart one. It's still against the rules.
Thank you for contributing yet more bullshit to coed.

Man, those of you that hate Whispers keep his name out there more than he does!
Treetop, have you put in your application to St Christopher yet? I'll vouch for your efficiency.
This thread is still here as a legal liability a day after it's posted.
I'll bet you even make your bed . every. day.
he has been trying so hard to prove how smart he is as well as to be relevant.....

quite the faux pas
he has been trying so hard to prove how smart he is as well as to be relevant.....

quite the faux pas Originally Posted by Whispers
I'm sorry that you feel threatened by me but I'm ambitious. Always have been. Always will be.
quite the faux pas Originally Posted by Whispers
And that's the fail, as Treetopped has no clue how to be relevant.
And that's the fail, as Treetopped has no clue how to be relevant. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I was trolling but Whispers knew that. That's why he didn't bite or respond.

On the other hand, how did it taste? You sure took a big bite little fella.
  • Old-T
  • 06-02-2017, 08:58 PM
Treetop, have you put in your application to St Christopher yet? I'll vouch for your efficiency.
This thread is still here as a legal liability a day after it's posted.
I'll bet you even make your bed . every. day. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
But did he make it well? I am not sure I would bet on that part.
Why would Whimpers need to leave Austin to find that?