Still Looking's SNATCH ThreAD

Rules:

1) one post per day (Old Hookers 50+ get two)
2) no sig lines

Does it get any better than that ladies?

Guys if you feel the ISO section won't work by all means place an AD here.

Let's have some fun.

PS: Ladies if you feel you need to post pictures be aware I'll be commenting on "each" one. Objective here is to keep it short and sweet. Put pics in your show case.

Have a Blessed Day

Father SL
��
Old, big-assed South Austin Sloppy Twat seeks door to door tube steak salesman this afternoon.
South Austin based tube steak salesman looking for Old, big assed S. Austin sloppy twat who purchases short 2 pump tube steaks
moved to coed
Old, big-assed South Austin Sloppy Twat seeks door to door tube steak salesman this afternoon. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I knew it👍
�� Originally Posted by Isla Estell
Go for it... post your AD.👍
moved to coed Originally Posted by ynot_y
Isn't ISO a COED forum? Why would the thead be moved here? I'm in search of hookers and still legs that want service "right Damn Now!"

Might this threAD be better served in ISO?
I am over 50, do I get a SSSNATCH discount?

Ladies be careful ads here might be a violation of ECCIE rules on posting ads.

Sam
I am over 50, do I get a SSSNATCH discount?

Ladies be careful ads here might be a violation of ECCIE rules on posting ads.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
Cro really? This a ThreAD. It's in COED! How is it against the guidelines?
  • Gamer
  • 06-06-2017, 01:09 PM
Cro really? This a ThreAD. It's in COED! How is it against the guidelines? Originally Posted by Still Looking
This threAd isn't against guidelines. However Sam was warning the ladies that posting an AD here might be.
This threAd isn't against guidelines. However Sam was warning the ladies that posting an AD here might be. Originally Posted by Gamer
I'll say it again... how is posting a short notice availability AD in ISO or Coed forums with in a ThreAD a violation of any guideline?

Would you feel better if I worded it this way?

Hey ladies I got a shit pot of cash to spend. Let me know when your available and if you have any specials. Hurry I'm horney.
Rules Via ST C

It looks like some folks may still be having a hard time distinguishing between a threAD and an Ad.

ThreAD - Girl posts a discussion topic. Doesn't mention anything about her availability or services she provides, and doesn't ask for business..just wants to open up a discussion about a random topic....but people interpret the thread as an attempt by her to get more exposure for herself and label it an ad. These are ok, they are NOT to be interpreted as ads. Let the members jump on her if they think it's such a problem. No staff intervention.

It becomes an AD if the girl talks about her availability (dates or times) or services that she provides, or she's actually asking for appointments in the post. That's an actual AD and if it's posted in a Coed forum, Sandbox or an ISO forum (or posted in the proper forum but before her 7 days have elapsed) then it's an actual Ad Posting Violation, and staff may take action.

St. C
^^^ My post was assuming she would post AD based on explanation above.

SL you know what I was saying don't appear to be uninformed.

You might be setting the girls up for warnings or points just to be an ass.

Sam

PS - thanks Brittany
Hopefully deerhunter won't shut this one down too.