Always had this thing about a girl that squirts!

So a few years back I met this girl who would soak y. Damn she broke me that weekend! She was an amateur body’s builder and wow, just wow! Anyone know of such a woman in Houston? I’m not sure which I prefer a good nuru or soaking!
Squirt is piss. She pissed on you bro
I know of some...and AABB...It doesnt smell like pee. Women have 4 kinds of pussy juice liquids. Squirt, pee, cum and cream.
Squirting is piss.
A woman Squirting is not piss... Geesh you guys, use the internet for something other than negativity....
So a few years back I met this girl who would soak y. Damn she broke me that weekend! She was an amateur body’s builder and wow, just wow! Anyone know of such a woman in Houston? I’m not sure which I prefer a good nuru or soaking! Originally Posted by Munchie
Me lol
A woman Squirting is not piss... Geesh you guys, use the internet for something other than negativity.... Originally Posted by Karmyn Bankz
Geesh providers get so desperate to fill a niche. Squirting is piss! But hey if you find guys that want you to piss on them and call it whatever. Good for you
Furthermore squirting is nothing more than female incontinence.
Geesh providers get so desperate to fill a niche. Squirting is piss! But hey if you find guys that want you to piss on them and call it whatever. Good for you Originally Posted by winn dixie
Alright... It never fails with hobby boards. Always a keyboard dumbass coming out of the woodwork to throw insults for no other reason other than because they usually can’t afford the subject in question. Do not come for me. Your replies ooze ignorance and negativity. No one Is desperate shugg, let’s think and do research before we type. You have no idea who I am. Leave it alone luv bug!
Piss
Not the same. Distinguishing tastes. One is like Tang and the other a Spritzer. Or Frijto Pie vs. Dorito Nachos. ;-)
Look it up!! You'll find articles stating this and that supporting anyones theory. But the real medical journals will all say its piss! I can understand why hoes get so uppity when the truth hits home.
Alright... It never fails with hobby boards. Always a keyboard dumbass coming out of the woodwork to throw insults for no other reason other than because they usually can’t afford the subject in question. Do not come for me. Your replies ooze ignorance and negativity. No one Is desperate shugg, let’s think and do research before we type. You have no idea who I am. Leave it alone luv bug! Originally Posted by Karmyn Bankz
I threw no insults unlike the many you have posted towards me. I do urge some to DO THEIR research on this subject. Come at me with all the bullshit folks can find.. I will finish it with real medical facts. And no i dont want to hear about a gland that secretes this and that. The amount it secretes isnt enough to lube a hinge. The rest is pure piss. It comes out due to incontinence.
I hate and avoid girls that do it...
Just read a few articles...it is in fact, chemically, for the most part...piss...