Have Any Hobbyists Done An "id" session?

• pxmcc
  • 12-24-2019, 11:37 AM
So i define an id session as a session where you (the hobbyist) do anything you want, up to her menu limits. maybe you let her know beforehand that this is an id session so she doesn't get mad at you for inappropriate behavior lol..

ex of a passage from an id session:
"so she meets me at the elevator on the ground floor. we enter and i press floor 15. once i feel the downward jerk of the elevator, i grab both her boobs and start massaging them right there in the elevator while i french kiss her deeply, before sliding my right hand under her skirt and panties so i could feel her dripping wetness." etc.

i'll share some of my id sessions after i read some of yours. providers can also share experiences where they've permitted an id session, or it just happened..
Harlequin aint got nuthin on you, dawg.
Why do u call "id"? Does that stand for anything?
  • pxmcc
  • 12-25-2019, 12:26 PM
Why do u call "id"? Does that stand for anything? Originally Posted by Chlorine
"According to Freud's model of the psyche, the id is the primitive and instinctual part of the mind that contains sexual and aggressive drives and hidden memories."

i copied n pasted lol.
Thanks Doctor!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-25-2019, 09:42 PM
^^lmfao sir..
Da great is sliding more into da greats g roll, so pussy isn't necessarily driving me crazy anymore. Da great is more swag with da greats pussy getting and da great is patient. Da great is not desp for some pussy so da few times da great pays a chick da great is real cool and maintains composure. Da great honestly spends 20 minutes in convo on da clock before da get down. Da great wants to have a rapport with whoever da great gives da honor of putting da long bronze Mandingo in! Mod Ties. Connected. Darth, pisto, soul, on team. Family. #unbannable. #always here! Tooodlez.....
So i define an id session as a session where you (the hobbyist) do anything you want, up to her menu limits. maybe you let her know beforehand that this is an id session so she doesn't get mad at you for inappropriate behavior lol..

ex of a passage from an id session:
"so she meets me at the elevator on the ground floor. we enter and i press floor 15. once i feel the downward jerk of the elevator, i grab both her boobs and start massaging them right there in the elevator while i french kiss her deeply, before sliding my right hand under her skirt and panties so i could feel her dripping wetness." etc.

i'll share some of my id sessions after i read some of yours. providers can also share experiences where they've permitted an id session, or it just happened.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

It really must suck to be you, living a lifeless life.

• pxmcc
  • 12-26-2019, 04:06 PM
It really must suck to be you, living a lifeless life.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
dear john, please refrain from posting in my threads-as you are unwilling to do or say anything but troll-or i see a Supreme Directive in your future. and stop projecting from your life to mine. i'm having a blast.
dear john, please refrain from posting in my threads-as you are unwilling to do or say anything but troll-or i see a Supreme Directive in your future. and stop projecting from your life to mine. i'm having a blast. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Knock yourself out. (literally). This being said, seeing you've been banned here multiple times and are perma-banned from another hobby site, you may know a thing or two about supreme directives.

All of your posts are about me, me, me, look at me, who see me. Talk about attention whore. No wonder they won't tolerate you elsewhere.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-26-2019, 04:31 PM
Knock yourself out. (literally). This being said, seeing you've been banned here multiple times and are perma-banned from another hobby site, you may know a thing or two about supreme directives.

All of your posts are about me, me, me, look at me, who see me. Talk about attention whore. No wonder they won't tolerate you elsewhere. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
dear john: i'm sorry i "trigger" you. is there anything we can do to help sir..

seriously, if you don't like my threads, don't read 'em and definitely don't post in 'em. i'm here for fun, no more no less. if you have some fun hobby stories to share, post em uitb. if not, don't. but don't gripe about my threads when they are strictly optional reading.

if you want to call bs on my stories, do so, but i have session pics and/or web links for every story i write. none of my session pics past muster under the new rules, so they can't be posted on this site, at least for now.

and as far as me getting banned on oh2, ck prefers she-pimps over hobbyists. nothing i can do about that, nor do i care actually. if you're really that curious, i can post the links to the thread that got me banned. i called out a she-pimp and ck banned me. big effin deal. i still see several of the N-girls (it was their pimp i got into it with), including Girlylove the other day.

if you can't post anything relevant and on topic in my threads, it would probably be best for everyone if you didn't post in my threads. if you can stay on topic, i don't have a problem with you posting in my threads. but i'm not going to look the other way if you continue trolling.

All of your posts are about me, me, me, look at me, who see me. Talk about attention whore. No wonder they won't tolerate you elsewhere. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Please foooking lay off da greats foooking patna. Pxo is an all around great guy and bothers no one. Foooking straight up g in da greats book. If ya insist on being unnecessarily nasty to my patna da great will have to talk to da greats mod connects about permanently banning your arse here and there, to da point all that you will be able to do is watch reruns of soap operas and play Wednesday bingo at da nursing home. Learn to play nice! #mods are getting angry. You do not want to see da mods angry. #mods get in formation! Tooodlez.....
  • pxmcc
  • 12-26-2019, 04:57 PM
^^shine you crack me the fook up..
^^shine you crack me the foook up.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Fixed it.

3 O's in foook, yo.
Please foooking lay off da greats foooking patna. Pxo is an all around great guy and bothers no one. Foooking straight up g in da greats book. If ya insist on being unnecessarily nasty to my patna da great will have to talk to da greats mod connects about permanently banning your arse here and there, to da point all that you will be able to do is watch reruns of soap operas and play Wednesday bingo at da nursing home. Learn to play nice! #mods are getting angry. You do not want to see da mods angry. #mods get in formation! Tooodlez..... Originally Posted by shinepro

I really don't think anybody 'axed' you.

Again, the mods don't have your back, they tolerate you and your board persona bullshit. That's it, and if I had been banned as many times as your board persona, I sure wouldn't be talking shit about the mods being your boyz. The person behind you and siss chaps have some real issues, you're not cute nor funny, and need to grow the fuck up.

The last person to threaten me with a supreme directive from the mods ended up getting his hand slapped in public for threatening another member. I'll tell you like I told that (unnamed) idiot, before you go threatening members with the mods on your side, you had best have your shit together.