Alternative to CL M4W

I used to meet women on CL that I guess you could consider UTR for regular meet ups. Some were just college girls that needed cash. This was before CL went to shit and was since banished. I've tried several of the pay sites and found them frustrating with a lot of fake profiles. Anyone aware of a decent alternative? A pm would be fine. Thanks
Apparently there is a new site called doublelist. You can also try the Whisper app. If you find any other let me know.
Thanks man, appreciate the help. Will post if I run across anything else. Man, when CL was in full swing, it was full of young ladies in need.
Apparently there is a new site called doublelist. You can also try the Whisper app. Originally Posted by db1988
A-OK so far on Doublelist, Mr. DB dude. Thanks.

Let me ask (and hijack) whether I should select Kink or Fetish for my love of being flashed, exhibitionism from her. I've never thought about it until those two options were next to each other in the registration. In the general psychological sense, yeah, a lot of us tend to fetishize panties and such a bit; in the Kink sense, it's a mild one.

So I checked both Fetish and Kink so as not to miss anything. :-)
Thanks for the input. Good to hear positive info. As for the fetish, why not post 2 ads? One with, one without? The site seems easy enough to work with. You can easily delete one if you choose. Good luck.