The Truth About the Biggest U.S. Sex Trafficking Story of the Year

@Unique_Carpenter I agree that those 86 were low hanging fruit. Exactly, what kind of dumbass solicits an unknown person?

However, this big issue is equating solicitation (which was a misdemeanor) with HT which is a felony.

Quote from the Phx Mayor on this bust (on his Instagram feed): “Just today I joined the Phoenix police to announce the arrest of more than 80 people in a vice operation that perpetuated trafficking”

That’s not just media hype. LE has been getting more aggressive towards the hobbyists. They’ve removed the streetwalkers, busted the traveling agencies (remember Desert divas, club tlc, Hipps touring...?), they’ve focused on shutting down MPs in recent years, but now the focus is on the “johns”, and are targeting any john with felonies of supporting HT. Maybe your Texas govt. and LE are decent, but Seattle and Phoenix are not.

Demand Abolishment has operations in Dallas for what it’s worth. Also the LA sheriff dept recently held a news conference with Demand Abolishment in support of their agenda.

The rules are changing. Oh, I had a dream where some feds talked to a friend. They brought up a transaction on a credit card that happened over 10 years ago. Fortunately for him he may not have been in possession of his card at that time. He’s ok for now, but it doesn’t sound like they are only looking for low hanging fruit.