Holding myself accountable

So I have recently set some pretty high goals for myself and my weight.

I have reached out to those that were close to me in my personal life to hold me accountable for my working out and my food intake. Now for those of you in the community that I am close to to do the same.

A little history with me.....

All through out my life I have struggled with my weight. A lot of it had to do with that I have been kind of an emotional eater. When I was in high school I actually battled briefly with an eating disorder.....but I have moved past that and come to terms I will never be smaller than a size 8 in jeans.....it is my sexy weight.

I am not here for a pity party or for anyone to think I have issues, lol. I need to be honest with myself and those around me. I have a big goal to achieve in a year and I need all the support I can get.

Lets get this show on the road.......

I have even gotten a part time job at a gym to help with the motivation so maybe a few of you could join me sometime....if you have the same membership or you could join and we can do this as a group. Guys and Girls welcome.

PS maybe I could meet for lunch at snap kitchen since that seems to be my food of choice here lately
  • Loxly
  • 10-16-2013, 10:32 AM
Kudos to you Sweets. When I was back in Cleveland we had a hobby group that used to do this. The "buddy" system is a good thing. We'd drag each other to the gym and then hit a Mediterranean place afterwards.

Most everyone else would "graze" but it was my excuse to load up on stuffed grape leaves.

One of the Providers even had a "date bet" going on with one of the guys.
  • PeAcH
  • 10-26-2013, 10:01 PM
What helps me, is realizing that the scale is evil. A number does not reflect how beautiful, smart, funny, or your self-worth. I struggle with numbers, and I hate them! I try to keep in mind that I want to be healthy and happy, not fit into a certain number or weight group. I had to get into the mind-set that as long as I'm eating right, and treating my body right, no numbers matter!

You're gorgeous, and it's even more sexy you're aiming to better yourself. Now that is super awesome! I don't have a gym membership, but I do low-impact exercise at home. I have a super bad back so I love to swim.

If you ever are needing some motivation or someone to check in on how you're doing I'd love to help! Just let me know