What is Ladies Preferred Cover?

Just curious if I wanted to provide cover for CBJ, what brand/style is most commonly preferred?
Crickets...chirp, chirp.

If some Chinese sub-amp ladies were here, they would just say saran wrap.

Hopefully some well-versed will ladies respond. I've been told that some covers taste like latex, which can't be pleasant for 10-20 minutes at a time, many times a day.

Maybe you just need to ask your next provider, in person, while you begin to wrap up. Maybe bring 2 or 3 different brands, and then ask which she would prefer. Then, let us know...
For that activity, I’m sure they would choose the flavored ones
Lifestyles because they are non spermicide
LifeStyles Ultra Sensitive Condoms, 40ct ($11.99 @ Walmart)
They have "Premium Ultraglide Lubricant".
She might like flavored better, like 2-balls-hang-so-low-75 said. LOL
For that activity, I’m sure they would choose the flavored ones Originally Posted by 2balls75
Honestly-- better to get the non spermicidal regular condoms and some flavored lube.
Thank you all for taking the time to respond.
Y'all got one lady to comment, and that's the Point of View that you really wanted...so...what she said.

Reading her reviews, her avatar doesn't do her justice. LOL
  • Busty
  • 08-08-2023, 08:42 PM
Women's condom's, so the guy can go bare.
Lifestyles because they are non spermicide Originally Posted by Northern_Guy
Yes lifestyles are the best no taste or smell
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Originally Posted by BasicGuy
Y'all got one lady to comment, and that's the Point of View that you really wanted...so...what she said.

Reading her reviews, her avatar doesn't do her justice. LOL Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
LOL-- I'm not currently active, so I post up random pics. Stops the requests when I'm not in a position to see anyone.
LOL-- I'm not currently active, so I post up random pics. Stops the requests when I'm not in a position to see anyone. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Enjoy the life your living, cuz life is the most precious thing we've got.

"Life is like a box of chocolates"...and sometimes like a mountain railway.