asian health club

Anyone know whats going on with asian health club on canal? Their phone has been off awhile an no one ever answers the door. Shut down?
I drove past it a few days ago. Looks closed to me. The white SUV that is always out front was gone.
I drove past it a few days ago. Looks closed to me. The white SUV that is always out front was gone. Originally Posted by riderjay

Damn, they just up and vanish huh? I wish these places atleast leave a notice about shutdown or closure. Makes me wonder what happened tho. Doesn't look like it was raided.
Sometimes they are simply told to leave. And sometimes licences and lease agreements are breached. Many are issued citations. Sometimes they fix it, sometimes they just leave to safer area. Loisiana wants that money so probably simply pay something. I didn't ask how.

Also... you don't hear about the little robberies some experience. Be careful, don't forget, these are not much different from street hookers. all comes with the same games but under a business sign (other than a motel sign lol). Especially those in the Hooker Zone.
I had a session here with the little lady there, and at that time she told me she was from Thailand. I told her that I used to go to Thailand when I worked over seas, and that I plan maybe to spend some retirement time there in my future. At that time she told me she was going back to visit her family there in the future. Maybe this is where she went, and why the building is closed up.
I had a session here with the little lady there, and at that time she told me she was from Thailand. I told her that I used to go to Thailand when I worked over seas, and that I plan maybe to spend some retirement time there in my future. At that time she told me she was going back to visit her family there in the future. Maybe this is where she went, and why the building is closed up. Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
when was this? because AFAIK the place was open back at the start of January, but closed close to the end of January back when i first tried to go and no one ever answered the phone(kept ringing). tried calling again a few times after but same result. this month the phone is off altogether.

very possible they are on vacation in thailand to visit family, but its one long vacation lol. then again vacation in Thailand is very cheap if you dont need to worry about food and a hotel seeing as how they might be visiting relatives.
any updates on this place? a guy on RM just reviewed it and claims he went in a few days ago at the start of this month and got service, however i still can not get them to answer the phone or door. im guessing its a fake review?
Another review on RM. Today. Seems to be open again. Kim back in operation.
That review is bullshit! I passed there yesterday and there’s a for lease sign on the building.
I've often wondered about the legitimacy of the reviews on RM and other sites.