Seeking-Super Hot, Bitchy, FemDom Strap-On Duo!!!!!!!

Anyone up for this?
Its all play but looking for a couple of good friends (or lovers) to come play with me for a few hours, Domination, humiliation, strap on and service.
Looking for a few sadistic hotties that don't shy away from the role play of being real bitches.
Fun for all

Drop me a PM or message here.
Crickets...
Replace "hotties" with "fatties" and watch the board light up....
Let me know how that works out for you X. Believe I'd fly to NYC if there were such a duo of fine ladies available. Hotties please, not Fatties
I'm down like 4 flat tires and a spare with no air. Call me. And I may be able to talk my gf into joining us.
ahhhh, a break in the case! PM sent
Replace "hotties" with "fatties" and watch the board light up.... Originally Posted by VicHumNat
Statements such as this one doesn't fly in this forum. Perhaps you should visit Houston's Sandbox. There are kindred spirits there for you to enjoy.

Elisabeth
And the forum police come in again
Another Realm is a different, and VERY accepting, type of forum. I don't wish to see people marginalized because of their looks OR desires ... however base.

This is just what this forum is about. If it's not acceptable to you, then don't visit.

There are plenty of areas of this wonderful Eccie board that you can be debasing towards others. However, this is not one of them.

Call it what you will, mod policing or whatever, rudeness towards others (including your most recent statement) won't be tolerated.

This is just a gentle warning!

Stay on topic, please.

Elisabeth
Another Realm is a different, and VERY accepting, type of forum. I don't wish to see people marginalized because of their looks OR desires ... however base.

This is just what this forum is about. If it's not acceptable to you, then don't visit.

There are plenty of areas of this wonderful Eccie board that you can be debasing towards others. However, this is not one of them.

Call it what you will, mod policing or whatever, rudeness towards others (including your most recent statement) won't be tolerated.

This is just a gentle warning!

Stay on topic, please.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Elisabeth is much nicer than I am. In the Austin Forum where I also Moderate, I am a little more likely to allow some leeway. here in the Realm, everyone needs to feel like they can post about their likes and dislikes without feeling like someone will judge them or make sideways comments regarding their likes and dislikes. They need to feel that it is SAFE to do that here. As such, I will have no tolerance for such remarks and even less when Staff is questioned when they try to gently get things back on track.

Spacemtn
The Realm Mod Staff
Well said EW and Spacemtn!!
Go forth and conquer, X-rated!