Encounter: Sour Skittles - Avoid at All Costs

Well, like I've said, seen her six or seven times, always incall, never seen the cousin. Always at a nice hotel, I do not have providers come to my home, that's asking for trouble. If she is still doing incalls at a nice hotel,will probably see her again
Cool. Support the scammer so they can run around and do it to more people. Real contribution to the community right here.
Community? If you say so.

You have 3 reviews here and all 3 of them are of you getting scammed. Ever start to think you aren’t cut out for this? I wouldn’t be surprised that other guys would still see her because, A. They aren’t going to fall for a scam, and B. Pussy is undefeated.

Better luck next time.
If you want to come in here and be an asshole then be my guest. Sorry that I don't post enough for you , I'll be sure to get right on work for that. I do plenty of dates, its just a waste of time for me to a review for every single one of them. Oddly enough I make reviews when I really think they matter as in when people get scammed. That is the information that is helpful to people, the 15th good review for someone is just noise and a waste of my time.

Please, explain to me how I got "tricked" by a scam?
I saw a provider that I have had good interactions with in the past and then they pull this. Please _enlighten_ me how I could have done better?

And yes, I think if you are going to be an asshole who encourages scammers then you are a problem. Sorry if that offends anyone, but I couldnt really care less. You're basically telling me that I deserved to get scammed and then you'll happily get in bed with the same scammer. So yea. Screw me I guess.
I’m not that interested in your issues. I’m sorry I hurt you. Carry on.
Yea take your holier than thou attitude out of here
I notice she has NOT advertised in the last couple of days.
The best thing to hit Lafayette in a couple of years and all the paranoid reviews ran her off!
Doubt that … probably just ran under the bed till all this noise settles down.

This is what I’ve learned from two pages of comments,and 3 visit personal experience:
She has a very fine bod..physical 10
Multiple players in her management team
Only do hotel incall if you want some of the 10
Expect to be rushed for a one pop ..no MSOG
Expect CBJ ,CFS or HJ
Expect to be asked for xtra$ for some reason….not really an up sell for add’l services
You might get scammed if her business model goes sideways on YOU

Can we move on….?
The best thing to hit Lafayette in a couple of years and all the paranoid reviews ran her off! Originally Posted by onthemovie
Lafayette must be in worse shape than I thought if a limited menu CBJ chick was the best thing to happen to Lafayette in years.
Lafayette must be in worse shape than I thought if a limited menu CBJ chick was the best thing to happen to Lafayette in years. Originally Posted by albundy
Man, this just reminds me again how much of a hobbying paradise Lafayette was ten years ago.
ymmv holds true in this case, because I've never had to cover up for a bj with this girl
  • cajun
  • 03-04-2023, 07:37 PM
Yes, with the cousin. I think this was for damage control in an attempt to convince me not to make other aware of the situation. Originally Posted by shy_guy12
Then tell me why you keep randomly contacting her.. I've been on Several Dates with her even taken her out to eat. A few times.Nothing has ever went wrong.. And I have been with her as you were texting her repeatedly being a complete asshole.
The best thing to hit Lafayette in a couple of years and all the paranoid reviews ran her off! Originally Posted by onthemovie
She is still around.I had a visit with her.A couple days ago. Just tell her a good friend sent you