Guys be careful out there

Stay with know, well reviewed, low profile independent girls. Street girls and studios are the most risky areas in times like these. If a new girl appears, I generally let others blaze the trail first, and any push of the sort you describe makes that an even better policy.

I’m not sure where the SB sites stack up in that hierarchy, but I tend to think on the lower side.
I would say stick well reviewed, well known providers as who is to say that L.E. won't write reviews to steer us their way.
Originally Posted by cage196
Speaking of
  • BLM69
  • 03-25-2024, 11:13 AM
These amateur tricks that get picked up are clueless, I rather pickup some nice young whore in the streets, than what's lurking here looking for scared tricks. I rather have better than to settle what I can get for free,

I've never been caught, pulled over, robbed during the street action, only shot at by a jealous crying BF, his young whore GF blew me and was hurt by it
These amateur tricks that get picked up are clueless, I rather pickup some nice young whore in the streets, than what's lurking here looking for scared tricks. I rather have better than to settle what I can get for free,

I've never been caught, pulled over, robbed during the street action, only shot at by a jealous crying BF, his young whore GF blew me and was hurt by it Originally Posted by BLM69
How do you know when it’s safe or not with the sw’s?
can you enlighten us? Since you have such a good record of not getting caught, seems like you could help the rest of us out.
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2024, 10:52 PM
How do you know when it’s safe or not with the sw’s?
can you enlighten us? Since you have such a good record of not getting caught, seems like you could help the rest of us out. Originally Posted by red.panama
Always remember that you can stop if it feels right, A undercover will try to get you to admit this for $, that's where these guys screw up at, don't be scared to abort and leave empty handed, they have nothing if you don't agree

I've had hookers in my car and kicked them out many times, don't be scared to be strict, you run the show, you give them a hand, they'll see that you're a weak inexperienced trick.. I've even kicked them out from the room a few times, always scope out the area, watching them from far before you move in is helpful

You can build up a nice stable of fine looking whores, they all want return $, you both win when everything is good, don't ever settle
I think there is going be a big push to clean up that area with the new official Dallas Korean District designation and the H-Mart coming in. That coupled with the the 2AM close time for sex oriented business seems like they're just targeting that HH area.
They have said as much. They even had to rewrite an ordinance that a judge determined was too blatantly targeting just that area.
I would say stick well reviewed, well known providers as who is to say that L.E. won't write reviews to steer us their way. Originally Posted by pleasuremkr1
Le writes fake review of fake girl.
You take the bait. Call and now you have trouble.

What Le can’t do.
Write review fake or not of a real girl.
Every review can be viewed as promotion of prostitution.

Verify.
Multiple reviews?
From long standing hobbyists?

Be alert. Stay safe.