Newbie had a question (yes its me

Hey I am being really honest as i am a newbie.
I saw the encounter report and sent a text to a provider(i will keep her anonymous), she replied me back of the rate(HR is 300) and i am okay, wanted to book a slot for next week.

She said a deposit would be needed and i am kind okay with that, since i understand they dont want time be to wasted, but what surprised me is. She said deposit is $1-200, so i replied: okay, i will pay 100 as deposit and 200 after meet. But she said, deposit is not part of the donation. So i double confirmed with her: so if i pay $200 as deposit, i will still pay $300 + tip after 1 hour, correct? She said yes, that is how it works.

I just want to come here and check... is this how it works? or i should not mention i am the newbie to the provider?
Not how it works.
And never pay a deposit
Too many other ladies out there. Move on
She said deposit is $1-200, so i replied: okay, i will pay 100 as deposit and 200 after meet. But she said, deposit is not part of the donation. So i double confirmed with her: so if i pay $200 as deposit, i will still pay $300 + tip after 1 hour, correct? She said yes, that is how it works.

I just want to come here and check... is this how it works? or i should not mention i am the newbie to the provider? Originally Posted by galaxytrojan
So she gave you the option to pay between $1 & $200 ?
& it will just be a booking fee ?
If that's the case just choose the $1, it will hurt a lot less when she ghosts you.
Does $500 for a $300 encounter sound legit to you ? SMH, Bah Humbug!!!
"Yes it's me" Yep it sure sounds like it.

CENDELL!
I’m trying to figure it out need some more posts but that’s a good give away

OP that’s not how it works. I collect deposits and your deposit supposed to be a part of your appointment donation so if they charge 300 and you send $100 deposit you should only owe her 200 more dollars you better do some more research on this provider that you’re trying to see doesn’t sound like a good one. But that’s common sense who would ever want to pay something like that if you’re being serious move on

Oh hell no he just registered smh just saw that, yes it’s probably the town clown again!
  • R.M.
  • 05-09-2024, 09:12 PM
Well it's not the bogeyman.lol.
Never give a deposit. There a many scams and even with a $20 deposit the likelihood she shows up is slim.

Plus the apps can be tracked and parties RW information can be exchanged.

I always pay with cold hard cash. All my regulars and most of the newbies I see all accept cash.

As donation amount: providers are free to set the Thier rate. I as the buyer have the right to decline to pay that rate.

I never pay more than my highly educated attorney earns on a hourly basis.
Another of the many personalities raises his head. Same person, same game, different name
I asked whether the deposit is part of the donation she said it never was...but thanks guys. I really dont know who the town clown you guys talking about, i am just a simple newbie and asking the real question that bothered me. Thanks!
I asked whether the deposit is part of the donation she said it never was...but thanks guys. I really dont know who the town clown you guys talking about, i am just a simple newbie and asking the real question that bothered me. Thanks! Originally Posted by galaxytrojan
A guy named Pitroom can probably help. He may be using the same WiFi as you are.
I am just a simple newbie and asking the real question that bothered me. Thanks! Originally Posted by galaxytrojan
Common sense is your best tool in this hobby, you live & learn. Please message me & let me know who this person is, but do whatever you feel comfortable with in regards to deposits.
I asked whether the deposit is part of the donation she said it never was...but thanks guys. I really dont know who the town clown you guys talking about, i am just a simple newbie and asking the real question that bothered me. Thanks! Originally Posted by galaxytrojan
Sure you don’t, the new moderator is hip to your games so keep it up
Please folks do not harass the newbie and please don't drag Pitrooms stellar reputation into this. This gent is asking a general question and absolutely getting mauled by tinfoil theories. We have to be welcoming of new members not run them off .
  • Busty
  • 05-10-2024, 07:59 PM
^says the bully that harassed a lady with cancer.
I pray your Mom never gets bullied by you
I'm not going to respond to outright lies about me bullying anyone. Have a nice night