Damm Hitch Hikers!

Hitch Hikers
wow!!!
Nice vid.
Here's another film that has been known to racing enthusiasts for years but just recently made widely available. Racing through Paris.
http://videosift.com/video/Rendez-vo...s-in-a-Ferrari
Thats cool as hell . first thing that came to my mind on film to relate it too was the car chases in the movie Ronin . I have never owned a prancing horse yet But i bet that that son of a bitch driving was having one hell of a rush!! Now you have me Joansing for my rush !!
As a race car driver and a professional pilot myself I understand what you speak of sir.
Call sign ever heard of - gamma indigo alpha November tango. I might know a few aviators my self. I remember the conversation about the S 21-mooney .you knew more about it than i did and it was in the family almost 30 years.
Call sign ever heard of - gamma indigo alpha November tango. I might know a few aviators my self. I remember the conversation about the S 21-mooney .you knew more about it than i did and it was in the family almost 30 years. I am also known as sosogrammerguy as you could tell by my phonetic