hb1 visa - asians not welcome

So it is ok for Donald Trump to make money off hb2 visa workers but not say Bill Gates to make money off hb1 visa holders?

Why is it you guys make excuses for this baffon?

He lied his way to the nomination and you guys are like mak8ng 3xcuse after excuse for him.

In case you hadn't noticed...Trump is not for the average Joe. Trump is for Trump and the very wealthy.

. Originally Posted by WTF
The difference is Trump is giving jobs to HB2 workers that did not spend 4 years going to school on the other hand Gate's is giving jobs to worker's in the HB1 program that American's who went to school and went in debt to get those type's of jobs
So it is ok for Donald Trump to make money off hb2 visa workers but not say Bill Gates to make money off hb1 visa holders?

Why is it you guys make excuses for this baffon?

He lied his way to the nomination and you guys are like mak8ng 3xcuse after excuse for him.

In case you hadn't noticed...Trump is not for the average Joe. Trump is for Trump and the very wealthy.

Don't single out Trump. Name one president who didn't cater to the wealthy? Wealthy people contribute to their campaign. Poor people are marketed for their political success. If everybody was wealthy politicians wouldn't have any power. It's been that way throughout civilization. In order for a leader to succeed there must be an elitist and a peasant class.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 04-28-2017, 08:56 AM
Don't single out Trump. Name one president who didn't cater to the wealthy? Wealthy people contribute to their campaign. Poor people are marketed for their political success. If everybody was wealthy politicians wouldn't have any power. It's been that way throughout civilization. In order for a leader to succeed there must be an elitist and a peasant class.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yes but remember Trump said he was rich and would be beholden to nobody....turns out with this tax plan to date this is true.

He is going to save a boat load and get rid of the inheritance tax for the very wealthy.

Remember when he said on the campaign that his tax plan would cause the wealthy to pay more....
  • DSK
  • 04-28-2017, 08:58 AM
Yes but remember Trump said he was rich and would be beholden to nobody....turns out with this tax plan to date this is true.

He is going to save a boat load and get rid of the inheritance tax for the very wealthy.

Remember when he said on the campaign that his tax plan would cause the wealthy to pay more.... Originally Posted by WTF
The inheritance tax is unfair, the money has already been taxed. I'd be in hookers for life if my inheritance wasn't taxed!!
  • WTF
  • 04-28-2017, 09:00 AM
The difference is Trump is giving jobs to HB2 workers that did not spend 4 years going to school on the other hand Gate's is giving jobs to worker's in the HB1 program that American's who went to school and went in debt to get those type's of jobs Originally Posted by gary5912

Or maybe he is punishing the Cali companies who did not support his campaign!

Many of the HB1 put to work , went to college in this country!

The reason to give them jobs is to retain their talent here in this country!

Do not fall for this America First crap of Trump...It is Trump first. Period, end of story.

Remember when he said on the campaign that his tax plan would cause the wealthy to pay more.... Originally Posted by WTF
Trump says a lot of things it doesn't matter. Presidents are puppets and pitchman for a greater cause that you and me and every other every day American will never be a part off.

Jim

Or maybe he is punishing the Cali companies who did not support his campaign!

Many of the HB1 put to work , went to college in this country!

The reason to give them jobs is to retain their talent here in this country!

Do not fall for this America First crap of Trump...It is Trump first. Period, end of story.

That's your opinion but a weak argument, besides I never had a poor man give me a job
  • WTF
  • 04-28-2017, 10:29 AM

That's your opinion but a weak argument, besides I never had a poor man give me a job Originally Posted by gary5912
Actually it is not my opinion. It is a fact. Trump Co. hire HB1 workers. Service sector jobs in the hotel industry...

Trump went after HB1 .... He is not invested hi tech companies.

So while I may have an opinion that say someone is racist, it becomes fact when their actions justify said opinion.
  • DSK
  • 04-28-2017, 06:10 PM
Fucking ignorant fuck Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've already explained both to the Mod you cried to and you , that your chickenshit ass is safe from me beating the shit out of you.

It was meant as verbal ass whipping. We do not meet in person. You do realize that right? This is a fucking message board....really hard to physically beat the shit out of another over a message board. But verbally, it happens all the time.

Put your big girl panties back on, you have nothing to fear from me. Physically no. Verbally via this board, yes.
  • WTF
  • 04-28-2017, 06:28 PM
You should credit the person you pasted that from.

you should post pictures of your violated bunghole after you can't hand off bags of cash to your illegals .. and they get mad enough to beat your ass and butt rape you.

maybe you should consider paying them those bags of cash???? unless you'd rather take it up your ass???

bahahahaha

your ass or the illegal cash? what's it gonna be???

• WTF
  • 04-28-2017, 09:09 PM
Wacko...you are starting to give that partot GayRey a run for the money...

Wacko...you are starting to give that partot GayRey a run for the money...

you are a criminal who knowingly employs illegals to build your sub-standard houses. and profits from it.

and you say what about that?????

you think you talk big game .. but what you really talk is illegal shit. u are on the hook for your illegal hiring practices ... but u deny it? why???

the Lord Emperor will send you to GITMO. i hear the view is ,,, breath taking!!

bahhaaaaa

keep talking your illegal shit. it only makes u an illegal shithead. which u already are.
  • WTF
  • 04-29-2017, 07:37 AM
you are a criminal who knowingly employs illegals to build your sub-standard houses. and profits from it.

and you say what about that?????

you think you talk big game .. but what you really talk is illegal shit. u are on the hook for your illegal hiring practices ... but u deny it? why???

the Lord Emperor will send you to GITMO. i hear the view is ,,, breath taking!!

bahhaaaaa

keep talking your illegal shit. it only makes u an illegal shithead. which u already are. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

It's ok Wacko....you make some money one day. Social Security and Medicare will be a goldmine for you!

Shit if those Death Panels are still around, it'll be a goldmine for the rest of us when they put you down!

• DSK
  • 04-29-2017, 08:02 AM

I give you the credit, kind sir. BTW, I only drink very expensive beer...