Rimming

• ogre
  • 07-22-2011, 08:20 AM
Long time listener, first time caller....

I don't see alot of discussion or even admission by alot of folks around rimming. Even here. Is it tabu still? Or too vanilla for this forum?

I find it incredibly sensual and stimulating, both giving and receiving.

Do you have health concerns that block participation or enjoyment of it? Is it still just icky? Does it just not do it for you?

I am mentally bridging the strap-on play with men and the recent fisting thread which was so illuminating to me and wonder where this activity falls.
ogre, try also searching this and your local houston forums by the search terms "TUMA" and "TUHA". You will turn up some reviews/discussions.
Umm, I wouldn't say it was too vanilla for discussion here. But Flinde is right, if you search for TUMA (tongue up my ass - i.e. receiving a rim job) and TUHA (tongue up her ass - giving) you'l find reviews of ladies and gents who partake of it.
i enjoy giving to a sexy Fem. Guess i have more searching to do here now.
Find an asian lady, she will do it to you, and smell your feet at the same time.
Incredible area of turn-on for me...whether it be TUMA or TUHA...I'm germ freaky enough that my partaking has been limited...but just the idea....First done to me by a leggy blonde when I was in the Navy...many a moon ago...(partial pun?) and I still remember that OMG feeling.
I absolutely love doing it to the very hot women I meet up with in the Hobby. It is almost as important to me that my 'date' allows this (DATO/TUHA) in a session as is the activity DATY. I seem to be especially fond of it when she is reverse sitting on my face. It is not important to me in the least that I am on the receiving end of this activity!
  • Tetas
  • 07-22-2011, 04:39 PM
Ad DATO to that search...Dine At The O (little puckered rose).
I love DATO! Receiving is pretty hot too. Of course both have to be clean fo' sho!
During 69, I check out the little puckered hole and if it looks super-clean, I partake
of DATO. I know "looks clean" doesn't mean a whole lot in the clinical sense, but I
can't help myself.
Fan of both especially being on the receiving end. It is such s great sensation wish more providers would offer it but understand in the hobby.
I LOVE giving it....can actually make me squirt....I AM a hygiene freak and prefer the guy shower when he arrives....

I'm NOT into recieving it however....
I go both ways on this. Great to give it, made a girl O from it once. Have not had it dome much, do love the feeling, and I try to stay extra clean there in case....

Fetish
it falls in with a good time
i love rimming......yummy