What about feet?

What to do when you think someone has a foot fetish and he wont admit it?
Do I just lotion up and say I wanna give you a foot job baby!?!

LOL Im serious.. I know paint up those toes and strap on spike heels- I got that part, Ive done all type of foot/stocking fetish and even a lil on Cam stuff

Guys are are you into cute feet? and why?
foot fetish and foot F---ing Lets hear about it, Please
A man with a REAL foot fetish will have no problem enjoying your feet with his hands & mouth.

As one who has a serious foot fetish myself. My pretty toes always find their way into a mans warm mouth. Be it to be kissed or nibbled.
I've turned some foot cringers into foot kisser.

What to do when you think someone has a foot fetish and he wont admit it?
Do I just lotion up and say I wanna give you a foot job baby!?!

LOL Im serious.. I know paint up those toes and strap on spike heels- I got that part, Ive done all type of foot/stocking fetish and even a lil on Cam stuff

Guys are are you into cute feet? and why?
foot fetish and foot F---ing Lets hear about it, Please Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
He has kidded about sucking my toes and held me feet and said they are cute
and when I put a foot in his lap he was ready to go to the bedroom straight away!
Then he's not a true foot worshiper or into foot fetish.
He *may* find them cute. But deep down he has somewhat of a foot phobia. Otherwise he would of taken your feet & toes in his mouth & hands the moment he indicated they were cute & he wanted to suck on them.

He has kidded about sucking my toes and held me feet and said they are cute
and when I put a foot in his lap he was ready to go to the bedroom straight away! Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
I think I fall under foot phobia. I prefer woman in heels that are not open toed. I don't like seeing feet. I am pretty sure I am in the minority.
aha thank you milf , that makes sense
I have a special guy who I do foot play with...we jump in shower & get all clean..then for the next 30 minutes I suck/lick & kiss his feet and toes
It's a huge turn on to have a guy unstrap my heels take them off and go to town with my feet. I dk what it is about having a guy massage my feet that makes me wet. I just wish more guys were into it. I am also a big fan of returning the favor.
Ladies,

Bring those Sexy Toes to the Land of Fetish... They will be lotioned up, massaged, licked sucked and then used for pleasure.... I love to be in mish with her feet in my face, licking her pretty arches. I have never had a foot Job to completion, and would LOVE to do that soon.

This is a Public Getting Serviced Announcement by the Fetishist
Ladies,

Bring those Sexy Toes to the Land of Fetish... They will be lotioned up, massaged, licked sucked and then used for pleasure.... I love to be in mish with her feet in my face, licking her pretty arches. I have never had a foot Job to completion, and would LOVE to do that soon.

This is a Public Getting Serviced Announcement by the Fetishist Originally Posted by The Fetishist

lol--wooohoooooo!!
Dallas Love,

Bring them slutty sexy toes here to me, I will do them right. Lick, suck, ram and Damn!

Maybe a sexxxy toe ring?

Fetish
i resemble those remarks wicked milf
i love my feet
I must admit, I like feet. However, a foot fetish, like any paraphilia, is not considered "normal" sexual behavior.

That being said, who decides what is normal and what isn't? I guess as long as the foot fetish, or any fetish for that matter, doesn't come to the forefront of someone's sex life, it's probably okay.

I guess what I like most about feet is how they resemble the female figure. A nice, round heel reminds me of a nice, plump ass.

Anyway, I wouldn't consider myself a foot maniac. Most civilian women I have been with think it is weird. They enjoy regular sex. So do I.
By the way Kaylen, you have very pretty feet. I would rate them an 8 out of 10!! Kudos!!