I am really getting into this Domina lifetsyle

• Nadja
  • 08-20-2011, 12:26 AM
I am finding myself enjoying it more and more. I just can't seem to find the right subbies in Houston. Are they here in Houston or do I have to travel to find subbies to fit me needs? Does Houston have a good S&M scene?
I LOVE your avatar!!!!!!! Welcome to Another Realm!

Wow. I'd be interested in knowing the answer to that as well. I've met plenty of submissive men in Houston but know nothing of the "scene" there except for a lady who a client used to see all of the time called Mistress Precious, who was supposedly like gold.

An icon of sorts. She might be someone to connect with, I just don't know.

Hugs,
Elisabeth

P.S. I have just looked at your showcase. Very nice. Are you familiar with "Wasteland"? The big BDSM party that is located in Germany in November, I believe? I need to find the link for you.
Wenn Sie nach Dallas jemals kommen, würde ich gerne sehen!
You should look into signing up on Fetlife. It's a free, social networking site for kinky folks.
Funny, i got a message that You went back to Germany and we couldn't play??????????

I am finding myself enjoying it more and more. I just can't seem to find the right subbies in Houston. Are they here in Houston or do I have to travel to find subbies to fit me needs? Does Houston have a good S&M scene? Originally Posted by Nadja
Selective responding
there's issues with this one and her whole clique.

and that's not me cockblocking, anyone can search and see for themselves...
  • Nadja
  • 08-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Funny, i got a message that You went back to Germany and we couldn't play?????????? Originally Posted by enigma878

Hi yes I did go back home I am back now! Sorry I have been a little busy. My email "vacation" setting would not clear out ;o( It's been fixed!
  • Nadja
  • 08-27-2011, 06:00 PM

and that's not me cockblocking, anyone can search and see for themselves... Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Really no one asked you anything and you come in here just to start something. Since the day I got on this board you started running your mouth and trying to cock block me and Lana. We have had no issues with anyone here except with you and your friend. We have done and will do our best to ignore you. Lana is too much of a lady to reply to you. I do not have a problem doing it. This will be the first and last time I address you. Go find someone else to screen for or to try and bully.
80% of my Dom sessions are Houston Based!!

Every time I visit I at least have 3 Dom sessions while I'm there for 4 days!!

My thing is FISTING....I LOVE IT!!

Having a man bent over while you make his toes curl cause he can't move due to having a neck collar and rope on and my fist OH so tightly in his ass....hmmm!

anyway sorry got distracted....I'm normally based in Dallas but I get hardly any business like this there...mainly here!!

Hope that helps!!
I am finding myself enjoying it more and more. I just can't seem to find the right subbies in Houston. Are they here in Houston or do I have to travel to find subbies to fit me needs? Does Houston have a good S&M scene? Originally Posted by Nadja

Your simply a hottie. How about coming to my town and letting me smack that fine little ass of yours' I'm no subbie but I can be a damn fine dommi. lol
Really no one asked you anything and you come in here just to start something. Since the day I got on this board you started running your mouth and trying to cock block me and Lana. We have had no issues with anyone here except with you and your friend. We have done and will do our best to ignore you. Lana is too much of a lady to reply to you. I do not have a problem doing it. This will be the first and last time I address you. Go find someone else to screen for or to try and bully. Originally Posted by Nadja
guess you didn't think that I would finally call you out concerning your blatant boldfaced lies huh? Reality check:

no one wants to screen for you chica.. don't flatter yourself, for your troubles you and Lana can't even get on P411 Wonder why?? funny you say that I want to screen for you and made up lies when I made it clear many times that won't even give or take a reference from you.. they don't want to be bothered with you and neither do I.. go run your scam somewhere else.
  • Nadja
  • 08-28-2011, 09:19 AM
P411? We don't use it, everyone knows it is heavily infiltrated. Why are you worried about my P411 anyways cockblocker? Why is anything to do with me any of your business cockblocker? We don't want to be bothered by you or your friends cockblocker. Just let it go. Everyone knows about you and your cockblocking scams. One of my clients says that your scams were exposed and talked about during a poker game so everyone knows about your games. You and Brooke just try and run people off and try to blackmail and extort other providers.

Keep yourself away from me and Lana here on the boards and off the boards. You have no business sniffing your nose around my threads or post. You came in here just for the drama you cockblocker. Your opinion about me does not matter to anyone. I have enough reviews I don't think guys need the opinion of a jealous cockblocking provider. I came in here as domina with a legit post and you come in to start drama. Give me a list of everyone working for you and I will make sure not to ask for a reference and will keep away from you and them. Cockblocker

and that's not me cockblocking, anyone can search and see for themselves... Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
My Search-Fu is better than most and I can't find anything bad about Lana or Nadja. Help me out here with a few links please if you have them.
I did some research and the only thing I found was alot of shit talking from Luxury Daphne and Brooke Wild. You have now indirectly claimed responsibility / gloated about them not having P411 more than once. When I look up Luxury Daphne and Brooke Wild all I see is a bunch of drama queens and shit starters. The way you post Daphne, and I refuse to put Luxury in front of your name as it does not apply to you, you will never get any of my money. On the other hand I have and will continue to see Nadja and Lana and her friends. I would like to see a list of the girls affiliated with you so that they can be taken of my list as well.

Nadja if she does provide a list to you please PM it or post online if she allows for it.