Black silk cords

Thick black silk cords are among my favorite toys. They are a favorite of many of my playmates as well.

Monk

Beautiful work, Sir. I bow humbly.

Fetish
Nicely done Monk. I am a huge fan of using ropes. Your images are fantastic.
Nicely done Monk. I am a huge fan of using ropes. Your images are fantastic. Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
He's a very talented photographer. Smile.

Do you mind telling us where you get that cord? I have a pretty good idea where but if you could share that information, I would really appreciate it!

Best,
Elisabeth
Do you mind telling us where you get that cord? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Oh dear. My secret is out. They are drapery cords, Elisabeth, available at your nearest fabric store. They come in a variety of colors, but black is my favorite.

Last time I bought some, the woman cutting the lengths asked, “What are you going to use these for?” I was disarmed, not expecting the question, and stammered, “Oh, uh, I’m, uh, going to use them in the bedroom.” She continued cutting and smiled as she handed me the coils. I think she knew perfectly what I had in mind.

Before I use them, I wrap a few turns of Scotch tape around the cut ends. Otherwise, they tend to unravel.

Monk
Let's get technical. What lengths should we get and how many to a set?

Awl4knot
Monk, Thanks for sharing. Those are by far the most comfortable cords to use during pleasure.

Awl4knot,
The length of the cords, depends on how you want to use them in various positions. Some positions call for longer cords than others.
If you go to a fabric store. You can buy a spool of it. (or in a bundle) and cut what length you need at said time of desired pleasure.
What lengths should we get and how many to a set? Originally Posted by awl4knot
Four lengths will do, each about 2 yards. That gives you the option of tying her X-spread-eagle to the four corners of the bed. The basic knot I like is a very simple Lark’s Head, with the cord doubled back on itself for at least 18 inches. Like this …

Here is another playmate in a Y-spread-eagle.

Monk

p.s. A4K, I just realized that we appear to have a naming opportunity here. If she were bound spread-eagle, using all the lengths of cord, then this position might well be called the “all four knots.”
A4K, I just realized that we appear to have a naming opportunity here. If she were bound spread-eagle, using all the lengths of cord, then this position might well be called the “all four knots.” Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
Isn't that one of those homophobe things? A "naming" opportunity is a whole lot better than a "branding" opportunity, at least in this forum.

A4K