Hello

I would like to introduce myself to everyone. I do believe I have found a new home.
I would like to introduce myself to everyone. I do believe I have found a new home. Originally Posted by JaneBondage
You are no Plain Jane, are you, darlin'? Welcome to the edge of the playground.

Monk
Welcome. We look forward to getting to know you.
welcome sugar!!
the Kink....
we have it...
  • ogre
  • 08-24-2011, 01:02 PM
Yay! A new playmate!
Welcome Jane! Sit down, pull up a sub and tell us about yourself!

Fetish
This is welcome and good news.
So good to have additional creative juices in the group, so to speak.
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. There is so much to read and learn. Any places to shop here in Houston other than Montrose? I would like to have a leather back up strap on in case of emergency. I am also looking for over the elbow rubber gloves.
The Montrose is going to be the most in depth area for bdsm stuff. i've heard from another person on here that there is a place over in Pasadena but i have no idea what they carry.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. There is so much to read and learn. Any places to shop here in Houston other than Montrose? I would like to have a leather back up strap on in case of emergency. I am also looking for over the elbow rubber gloves. Originally Posted by JaneBondage
The Montrose is going to be the most in depth area for bdsm stuff. i've heard from another person on here that there is a place over in Pasadena but i have no idea what they carry. Originally Posted by enigma878
Great Avatar....I'm jealous of the guy....
Jane, to welcome you to our demimonde, some of us -- men and women both -- chipped in and got you this bondage rubber ducky. We hope you enjoy it.

I just love the teentsy little ball gag, don't you?

Monk
Jane, to welcome you to our demimonde, some of us -- men and women both -- chipped in and got you this bondage rubber ducky. We hope you enjoy it.

I just love the teentsy little ball gag, don't you?

Monk Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
and those cute little leg cuffs are just lovely!
  • R.M.
  • 08-26-2011, 07:13 AM
Welcome Montrose is a great place to shop.