Face Slapping

I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not.. so here goes.

Very rarely do I bottom for anyone but when I do I have very specific things that I like, and few very hard limits. One of those things that I, and a lot of submissives that come to me, enjoy is face slapping. Whether it's while in a position of submission, or during penetration, I do enjoy that. Not a bend your hand back all the way back to Florida and swing type of slap, but a nice firm one meant for correction and/or attention.

We usually talk about spankings, but what about the other cheeks?
Damn just thinking about that has me all worked up.
*RAISES HAND*

I enjoy this...when its with the right person and its unexpected!

Otherwise, expect a slap back lol
  • ogre
  • 08-25-2011, 07:08 AM
A lady I used to play with in Austin enjoyed slapping my face. I have a high pain tolerance so she would get frisky with it. It really got her off and sometimes was a charge for me. It's not something I care for everytime but periodicially, it adds that nice spice.

I don't trust myself to delivery anything but a butt spanking. And even then consistency is tough.
Never thought of it as erotic until last year, when I actually took a class in it.

(I'm sometimes behind on these things!)

And it was interesting just how many people are interested in it. You can do a slap as just a slap, or you can cradle one side of the face in your hand while you smack them.

The issue that I see with it is the first person that I tried it on, a very dear client and friend, I hurt his lip (on the inside) a little bit. He didn't complain but I was mortified.

And I've done it a few more times with no problems. But I could always use more practice!!! Thanks for the topic, Daphne!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
wow daphne I feel special thanks for letting me discipline you It was devine.
love allways you know who.
I remember back in college (way before i got into kink) a girl i saw briefly, slapped the shit out of me right when i made her cum once. Totally caught me off guard but i remember being very into it. Now it is one of my favorite things to have done to me and to share with the right person. Hardly something you can just dish out to anyone.
It can be intensely erotic, punishing, humiliating and helps you re-focus on the scene/session depending on how and when it's delivered. A wonderful part of the bdsm dance.
I was getting a lap dance from a stripper once about a year ago who suddenly asked with a wicked grin on her face if she could slap me. I wasn't sure I really understood what she meant when I said yes. I had never been with a dominant female and was amazed how hard I got when she landed a very firm strike across my face. Still get a tingle thinking about her! It opened a whole new line of fantasies for me that are still, sadly, unfulfilled. I will find the right partner to push forward a little farther with at some point....
Along with hair pullin, spittin and screamin (just to scream) - face slapping is among the low on my totem pole. Doesn't mean I don't pull hair or grab your face (or ears) it's just...just not. I've not only walked away from show scenes when this starts, but have left the venue and I have only ever used slappin in a show scene to revive, pull out of subspace.
interesting.
So we play a slapping game in here? What are the rules, and how do we win.
Along with hair pullin, spittin and screamin (just to scream) - face slapping is among the low on my totem pole. Doesn't mean I don't pull hair or grab your face (or ears) it's just...just not. I've not only walked away from show scenes when this starts, but have left the venue and I have only ever used slappin in a show scene to revive, pull out of subspace. Originally Posted by babee
I can understand that. I will say that I was surprised to see a very pretty woman fairly viciously slapped in that class that I mentioned above. I wouldn't like it.

I've done it, though. And it wasn't repulsive or anything. What I find interesting overall, though, and I've said it a few times in the past ... it's so intriguing to see the different things that people desire and don't appreciate at all.

And even my tastes are ALWAYS changing ... to an extent.

Again, interesting topic!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Along with hair pullin, spittin and screamin (just to scream) - face slapping is among the low on my totem pole. Doesn't mean I don't pull hair or grab your face (or ears) it's just...just not. I've not only walked away from show scenes when this starts, but have left the venue and I have only ever used slappin in a show scene to revive, pull out of subspace. Originally Posted by babee
I usually coddle my subs out of subspace... a little love and affection to bring them back so that they don't experience or to alleviate subdrop. Slapping was always one of those things that I used at the beginning of a session or during play for correction/humiliation, so it's interesting to see the different ways that this activity is used.